Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    It's funny, it's a great community and people work together....but dungeons are a mess. The camera angers me and I despise jumping puzzles. That and I generally like getting loot from dungeons, but you can get what you need at 80 by just spending gold for the most part. I hated the lack of team play in dungeons and the feeling of being lost at 80. I couldn't really find an appearance I wanted, a guild that fit my style or anybody willing to do dungeons. So between all that and the controls, I just gave up on it. I like the ideas, but the presentation and implementation failed for me. Trust me, I loved a lot of things about GW2, but overall it didn't work for me. Same with TERA really. I loved some of the classes, dungeons were AMAZING and combat was so wonderful. But the leveling experience was garbage and you can't switch roles for the classes. Mystic heals. Period. Priest heals, Lancer tanks. Warrior is the only class with any flexibility, but you have to switch glyphs for that to really work.

Maybe I have played too many MMORPGs. Really, I would love to make one myself. But I don't have the money for that so I just have to hope that I can find one that I can continue to enjoy.
    I played a mage in Tera to 10 or 15. I enjoyed the combat with that class but I really couldn't get into the story/quest system. It was a pretty game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Maybe I have played too many MMORPGs. Really, I would love to make one myself. But I don't have the money for that so I just have to hope that I can find one that I can continue to enjoy.
    I would encourage you to try Wildstar the combat is amazing and I am still trying to figure out the crafting. Lots of flexibility with the classes to every class can either DPS/Tank or DPS/heal.

The only bad thing I have to say about it is the Exile capital city is a pain to navigate .. hence why I am going dominion.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
    I played a mage in Tera to 10 or 15. I enjoyed the combat with that class but I really couldn't get into the story/quest system. It was a pretty game though.
    Yeah, the visuals are top notch and combat really ramps up past level 20-30, depending on the class. The world in TERA is gorgeous and is one that I couldn't imagine how enjoyable it would be to have flight there. Sadly, to get those visuals they use tricks like they did back in vanilla wow. That is why there will never be flight in TERA. But in one of the later zones there is a spear from a god sticking into the ground and the haft of the spear reaches up past the clouds. It really is awe inspiring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maneo View Post
    I would encourage you to try Wildstar the combat is amazing and I am still trying to figure out the crafting. Lots of flexibility with the classes to every class can either DPS/Tank or DPS/heal.

The only bad thing I have to say about it is the Exile capital city is a pain to navigate .. hence why I am going dominion.
    I am still very tempted, though I was in one of the first betas the the combat felt bad then and the client was laggy as shit. That and I am not really a fan of sci-fi. For me, it takes almost nothing to get immersed in a high fantasy world. Sci-fi it really takes effort on my part to get into the world. But seeing as I don't really have any games I want to play for the next 6 months or so, I will probably still try it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cabyio View Post
    Hopefully they remove flying and you all quit, so we don't have to see your nonsense anymore.
    If that happens flying will make a hasty return. I hope enough people do quit to make it happen.

Can't we all just agree flying has pros and cons? We can't really change what Blizz wants to do, I'm pretty sure we'll end up with flying anyway in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stellan View Post
    WOW lost 4 million subscribers between the start of Cata and now. You really think people don't leave this game because they are dissatisfied with some aspect of it?
    Yes, and I AM one of those guys who left. Because the game became one friggin "convenience store", "casual factory", "deserted world" on end Cataclysm.

This decision and attempt to create the world alive again, filling it with people and "timeless isle" mechanics that promote interaction between players.
    This is the stuff I love and is the only reason why I am willing to play it again.

Because deep inside I know WoW is the only MMO with the resources, community and World where is possible to create a dynamic player interaction MMO.
    As much Blizz fucks the mechanics up, at least there is a small portion of this type of gameplay being present in the game.

Cataclysm was the" world of Queuecraft" and the world was completely deserted with nothing to do.
    But still I was able to create my own little world where I did World Pvp inside Stormwind and on Stormwind gates and organized weekly raids to major alliance cities.
    This is the true spirit of an MMO, interaction between people and the dynamic and natural way how it happens makes it feel realistic and fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You are a liar. Trying to claim that the Druid of the Flame staff dropped from LFR when LFR was introduced with Dragon Soul makes you a liar.
    Well that was his story sorry if I remembered it wrong xD
    But he did one shot Deathwing and got the epic loot he needed and got depressed by how easy it was...never seen him online since.
    He is playing GW2 atm, but an open world without interaction with the opposite faction...is not the game for me.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2014-03-27 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    If that happens flying will make a hasty return. I hope enough people do quit to make it happen.
    Didn't they say it would be back in 6.1? Most likely people will just slog through till 6.1 while constantly complaining. Though I wouldn't be too broken up if people like Superman left for good.

Didn't they say it would be back in 6.1? Most likely people will just slog through till 6.1 while constantly complaining. Though I wouldn't be too broken up if people like Superman left for good.
    If they announce flying will return in 6.1, my wife and I would re purchase our pre orders (got them refunded), and start playing again in prep for WoD cause I think Garrisons are going to be expensive.

However everything that has been said leads to the very real possibility that flying will not be available at in in WoD (barring flight paths). The "Wait and See" translates to me to " Flying will return if we lose enough subs to affect our jobs".

If they announce flying will return in 6.1, my wife and I would re purchase our pre orders (got them refunded), and start playing again in prep for WoD cause I think Garrisons are going to be expensive.

However everything that has been said leads to the very real possibility that flying will not be available at in in WoD (barring flight paths). The "Wait and See" translates to me to " Flying will return if we lose enough subs to affect our jobs".
    You really would quit just because of flying?

You really would quit just because of flying?
    I already have man. I am just waiting for my account to expire.. April 19 I think.

If all I did was raid or PVP (I loathe PVP), or sit in the capital cities queing it probably wouldn't bother me.

However when I log on I am always out doing things if I am in que or not. I am always hunting rares, pet battling (I know how much you love this), farming, archeology, Hell even doing some dailies.

The lack of flying changes all those things into tedious acts at best and a chore at worst. I just can't bring myself to play world of quecraft .. I play dps so those ques are anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours ... that is way to much time just sitting in game waiting to play .. not worth it for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    You are a liar. Trying to claim that the Druid of the Flame staff dropped from LFR when LFR was introduced with Dragon Soul makes you a liar.
    She won't get what you are saying. She baits people and tells fabrications.

Deleted
    I already have man. I am just waiting for my account to expire.. April 19 I think.

However when I log on I am always out doing things if I am in que or not. I am always hunting rares, pet battling (I know how much you love this), farming, archeology, Hell even doing some dailies.

... that is way to much time just sitting in game waiting to play .. not worth it for me.

Ok, after you leave PLZ private message me the MMO you are going to play next. But let me warn you...it wont have flying mounts ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    But he did one shot Deathwing and got the epic loot he needed
    And the lies continue to come forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Ok, after you leave PLZ private message me the MMO you are going to play next. But let me warn you...it wont have flying mounts ^^
    Wildstar has flying mounts.

http://wildstar-central.com/index.php?wiki/mounts/

Bottom of the page... so yah the MMO I am going to does have flying mounts.

Heck just watch the video at the bottom .. that is a GROUND MOUNT!!!! Tell me that doesn't look a ton more interesting way to travel then trudging around on WoWs ground mounts.
    Last edited by Maneo; 2014-03-27 at 11:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

If all I did was raid or PVP (I loathe PVP), or sit in the capital cities queing it probably wouldn't bother me.

The lack of flying changes all those things into tedious acts at best and a chore at worst. I just can't bring myself to play world of quecraft .. I play dps so those ques are anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours ... that is way to much time just sitting in game waiting to play .. not worth it for me.
    Nice to see there are still others like me in the game.

I don't queue so if I'm going to get on and do something besides raid (with a guild, the only way), I will login with that specific intent. Like, "hey I need to farm some mats to get my money back up to a decent level, I'll login for a few hours on a non-raid day". So I guess I don't really care if it takes me a bit longer to do that stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Superman-BladesEdge View Post
    Nice to see there are still others like me in the game.
    That is your one power, there are lots of you icky casuals.

I don't queue so if I'm going to get on and do something besides raid (with a guild, the only way), I will login with that specific intent. Like, "hey I need to farm some mats to get my money back up to a decent level, I'll login for a few hours on a non-raid day". So I guess I don't really care if it takes me a bit longer to do that stuff.
    Yeah same thing back when raiding was 50% or more of the game for me, this lack of flying wouldn't phase me a bit (although I still would be annoyed).

Now raiding is only about 20% of my game the rest of it is spread between fun dailies, pet battles, making gold, hunting rares etc ...

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    However, when you have a feather and a led block, you arent going to balance it, but removing the led block would be more balanced then leaving it on.
    Only..... there is no need to balance it. People keep spitting out that "OMG we need to balance this" are just clutching at air. Not everything needs to balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassidin View Post
    Only..... there is no need to balance it. People keep spitting out that "OMG we need to balance this" are just clutching at air. Not everything needs to balance.
    Can you explain why it doesn't need balanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    Can you explain why it doesn't need balanced?
    First we need to know why it isn't balanced before we can try and refute it. You guys are making a claim then telling everyone to prove you wrong without explaining wtf is wrong with it in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.