571 WW monk w/ 10/14 H exp

Chache
    US - Alliance Turalyon
    Transfer Open

About me
    I'm 22. Reside, born and grew up in Cincinnati OH. Went to and finished college at University of Dayton in December 2013. I own my own residence w/ one roommate to help play the bills. He doesn't game and only does fantasy football so my net usage is never choked. I work as a carpenter for my family business. My free time outside of work involves games, golf and motorcycling. I'm currently playing and enjoying WoW, Natural Selection 2 and South park: Stick of Truth. I'm not the best golfer but I enjoy the game a lot and my residence has membership to a golf course. I used to ride motocross when I was 9-16. Owned and raced a Yamaha 90cc Yamaha 125cc Honda 150cc. Now I have a CBR 250r 2013 Honda Repsol edition that I use as a street cruiser and a gas saver to take to work when my tools don't need moved.

http://powersports.honda.com/2013/cbr250r.aspx

Persona
    If I'm fucking up, call me out. No QQ, bitching or drama out of me. WW monks have weaknesses on certain fights, therefore sitting is not a problem in favor of composition. Enjoy guilds that bullshit but get serious for progression. Take advice and give where needed in the appropriate mediums (Chat > forums > Mircophone). Not spamming talk button unless we aren't raiding and I'm hammered.

Expectations/Availability
    Alliance 25m guild at equal or better heroic level. Has a core melee spot for a WW, not bench monkey. Hardcore raiding experience. Playing along side players of equal skill. Loot system doesn't matter.
    6pm-11pm EST Sunday-Thursday
    Reliability - 1 week vacation a year; night jobs happen occasionally. Had 1 week of night work after working for 5 years, so its rare but possible.

Character
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Chache/simple
    Started monk raiding late this tier which is why I don't have all 2/2 upgrades.

UI
    http://i.imgur.com/bdI3iHb.png

Yes, I play Windowed because I only have 1 monitor.

Warcraft Logs
    http://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2182/
    Out 2/25-2/27
    We do not stack protectors
    I start Mogu on spoils.
    3 Tank Dark Shamans and melee on Haarom
    On tower team Galakras
    I stay in and dps for siege phase on Iron Jug

Off-spec
    Very familiar with Brewmaster. Have set 4. No trinkets.
    Can and wish to learn Mistweaver.

History
    Shaman --> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yinavan/simple
    Mage --> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lagebik/simple
    Mage Vanilla --> ZG MC clear
    Shaman BC --> Cleared Gruul Mag SSC Kara then quit due to school
    Shaman WotLK --> ICC pug's
    Shaman Cata --> 8/8H DS
    Shaman MoP --> 5/6H MSV 3/6H HoF 8/13H ToT (quit during ToT for my last semester in college)
    Monk Mop --> Started Jan 22nd raiding 10/14H SoO (Finished School)

Why a new guild?
    Current guild lost all of our quality players over the past two weeks. My back hurts from all the weight.

Spec's & Net
    39 m/s, 22 down, 2 up
    X79 TUF Sabertooth
    4770k OC 3.9ghz
    32 gig 1866mhz Corsair Dominator Plat w/ speedcache
    x2 gtx 780ti SLI
    Watercooled gpu & cpu
    Desktop Microphone & Headphones

Stats
    Hit/Exp Cap > Haste 22% (unbuffed) > Crit 60% (buffed) > Agi > Haste 28% (Unbuffed) > Crit +60% (Buffed) > Mastery
    Priority does change slightly with haste caps depending on the fight.

Contact
    In-game please. Bnet --> Blanco#1844
    Last edited by Candyinadojo; 2014-03-09 at 04:21 AM.

hello - our guild has an immediate need for your dps. Check out our info below:

<Riot> is recruiting for 25-man heroic raiding.
    Server: Sargeras

<Riot> is a hard-casual guild recruiting for 25-man heroic raiding. We have a focused, but fun and friendly raiding environment. We also have a very dedicated leadership and we do our best to maintain a good reputation on server. Our primary goal is to clear the most current content as it becomes available on both normal and heroic 25-man difficulties.

History:
    <Riot> has existed since the launch of vanilla WoW. Originally hailing from the Warsong server, we made our move to Gorefiend in the middle of The Burning Crusade, eventually becoming one of the longest standing and most successful 25-man raiding guilds on Gorefiend. We have now moved to Sargeras to raid on a high population server where we hope to continue our 25-man success.

MoP Progression:
    Tier 16:
    Siege of Orgrimmar: 11/14 (25H), 14/14 (25N)

Tier 15:
    Throne of the Thunder King 11/13 (25H), 12/12 (25N)

Recruitment Needs:
    • We are currently considering DPS applicants.

Evening Raiding Times (3 nights):
    • Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 8 pm - 12 am (EST) / 7 pm - 11 pm (CST)

Requirements:
    • The guild's focus is 25-man endgame content. We do not care about 10-man content when a 25-man version exists.
    • Must be able to meet the above raid times. 100% attendance is not required, but you must have a compatible schedule. That includes all raiding days. We need dependable raiders
    • Must be a team player. We recruit enough to ensure that we can keep raiding even if someone has to miss a night, so candidates must be okay with the possibility of sitting out on occasion. Mains only. No second raid lockout for your alt. And please don't ask to bring your alts to farm content on primary raiding nights.
    • No drama queens. Can't emphasize this enough. We like Gorefiend and we don't want drama with other guilds. Don't bring it here.
    • We are not a hardcore guild. Yes, we're committed to 3 nights of 25-man heroic content, and we are serious when raiding. We do what we can in that time. We do not add extra days to push content. We do well enough, but we do not stress about server firsts. If this is a problem for you, do not apply.
    • Decent 25-person endgame raiding experience required. This includes pre-Mists of Pandaria. Decent internet connection required.
    • We use EPGP for loot. ( http://code.google.com/p/epgp/ ) We use Mumble rather then Ventrilo for raid communication. (http://mumble.sourceforge.net/ ) Please install prior to any tryout.
    If you're interested, please register and complete an application at: http://www.iloveriot.com. Any questions can be directed via website or in-game PM to Zpriten, Aryielle, Mikel, Tellara, or Warmlettuce.

About Group Therapy

Group Therapy is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on thrall. Seeking a calm and constructive raiding environment we chose to reform under new leadership with a new goal. That goal was to raid in a laid back atmosphere while pushing heroic content. We will not tolerate any type of drama or lack of effort. We run a very small roster compared to other 25 mans, usually 30-33 raiders. As a result, we hold our raiders to a very high attendance standards. We do not recruit for a bench, backups or fill-ins, etc. Just like any other we do however swap people in and out for fights depending on the requirements needed. We do keep it fair and ensure that nobody gets rotated out excessively.

We understand that people don't remain full time raiders forever. Real life happens and we understand that. We have a retired raider/superfriend rank for those who just simply wish to stay in the guild and remain casual. We are on a server that is thriving and you shouldn't have a problem finding plenty of things to do.

We use a loot council system based on attendance, performance, Best in slot, last loot recieved, etc.

Mists of Pandaria Progressions and achievements.
    Mogushan Vaults: (6/6) Heroic
    Heart of Fear: (6/6) Heroic
    Terrace of Endless: Spring (4/4) Heroic
    Throne of Thunder: (13/13) Heroic US 68th 25 man
    Siege of Orgrimmar: (14/14)Heroic US 72nd 25 man

Recruitment

Healers: Mistweaver, Resto Druid
    Ranged: Boomkin, Warlock, Hunter, Mages, Shadow Priest
    Melee: Frost DK, Windwalker, Ret Paladin, Rogue, Enhance Shaman

We are always looking for intelligent, mature, and active players that are eager to down new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama free, min/maxers that know their class inside and out. Potential applicants should be able to attend almost every raid without any recurring conflicts. Applicants should be well versed in their class and be able to play any spec if the need arises. We ask for a minimum of 90% raid attendance during our standard progression schedule.

We are always recruiting exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Raid Times :

Sun - 10pm-2am (est)
    Tues - 10pm-2am (est)
    Wed - 10pm-2am (est)
    Thurs - 10pm-2am (est)

Invites 9:45 (est)

If you have any other questions about us feel free to ask an officer or contact me directly.

Trudyn - Trudyn#1665
    Fiveyoushi - Fiveyoushi#1318
    Cious - Cious#1359
    Akxz - Akx#1764

bump, sorry group therapy! raid times don't let me sleep.

If you would consider horde, we could be a good match.

8/14H after only two weeks as a guild on a 7 hour raid schedule. Intriguing?

Guild Vision
    <Future> is a new guild on Stormreaver, started by the raid leaders from a 12/14 H25 guild. We founded the guild on the idea that an enjoyable social atmosphere and a progression-oriented raid environment are not mutually exclusive concepts. We aim to clear all heroic/mythic content while it is relevant and have a lot of fun while doing it. But plenty of guilds say that, so why are we different? We believe that having a close-knit group can not only coexist with a progression mindset, but directly contributes to achieving success as a guild over the long term.

Content comes and goes, raid mechanics get refreshed and recycled, classes get nerfed and buffed…but the people, they’re what keep us coming back for more. World of Warcraft can help forge friendships which transcend the game, and we’re looking to capitalize on that as a springboard to our success.

Leadership
    Our leaders have experience as GMs of top-100 U.S. guilds as well as successful raid experience elsewhere…and yes, even some casual guild experience. The breadth of this experience allows us to know how to properly balance the fun and focus aspects of raiding, while also understanding that people care about the guild atmosphere outside of raiding.

Most have been in guilds where they’ll get a pat on the back from leadership, all while leadership is secretly working to replace them—this will not happen in this guild. Our promise to you is that you will always know where you stand with the guild, and areas in which you need to improve will be brought to your attention rather than used as an ad-hoc explanation for why you were replaced.

Progression
    After only two weeks as a guild, with needing to PUG a few spots in the first week, we are now 8/14H10 and have a solid core to build around. Despite our early success, our goal is not to raid as a 10 man team for much longer, as we want to expand to 25 man ASAP. As such, we still have open recruitment as we look to meet our goals. If heroic progression on a two day schedule coupled with a good social atmosphere sounds interesting (or perhaps more importantly, interesting to your significant other!), we may be right for you!

Current Needs
    Open recruitment for all classes/specs

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (will be 9pm-1am come May)
    Thursday 9pm-1am EST

Contacts
    Tencarus (co-GM) - Tencarus#1274
    Drakond (co-GM) - Kokblock#1872

<Socially Inept> is now recruiting for SoO and beyond. The guild was formed after the guild <Shadows and Dust> fell apart. So we took a tight nit group of friends and decided to start a guild. We have a laid back raid schedule, but we have a hardcore mentality, we will settle for nothing but excellence. You must be able to take criticism, whether it is harsh or constructive.

After one week of being a guild we managed to kill heroic Thok in 14 pulls and made serious headway with Siegecrafter Blackfuse. Though, right now, all strategies are mostly copy and paste, in the expansion we will have to be creative and come up with our own strategies and deviations to boss fights. We are looking for people who are well rounded and can adapt to odd situations and strategies.

We are currently recruiting:
    1-2 healers
    3-4 dps (non hunter or warlock)

*all exceptional classes/specs are encouraged to apply*

Raid Days:
    Monday – 7:30 – 11 Central
    Tuesday – 7:30 – 11 Central
    Thursday – 7:30 – 11 Central

Contacts:
    Fclol#1367 – Galex/Fclol/Nimick
    Khlaw#1904
    Hungrz#1138