Heroic Sha of pride logs, help please

please list all things that could be worked on for sha of pride viewing these logs. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phavik View Post
    please list all things that could be worked on for sha of pride viewing these logs. Thanks.
    What logs?

be there in a minute.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nfq5u2mnwh88n3r5/

Quote Originally Posted by Phavik View Post
    be there in a minute.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nfq5u2mnwh88n3r5/
    Across all attempts you are not closing rifts efficiently:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ses&boss=71734

>52 minutes of boss fight should be closing about 1 rift/min (less if you ignore sub 30 but you aren't getting there on all attempts I believe).

Your shaman is dispelling less than half as frequently as your paladin.

Your number one problem (and I'm not saying this out of any elitism) is pathetically low DPS. Your raid-wide DPS on the 8:25 attempt was 1.46m. The raid DPS on our last kill (which was three-healed with two disc priests) was 2.07m. Our warlock is in very similar gear to yours (he has a heroic weapon, but flex bindings, yours has normal both) and doing 340k while yours was doing 180k until he died. He's not your only under-performer, I'm just using him as an example. Pretty much every one of your DPS is well below where he should be and your tanks are #1 and #3, which is just wrong.

Our warlock was also our top dispeller, since he can dispel (with sacrifice) without gaining pride. I recommend you have your warlock get decursive and utilize this.

As stated, its not just your Warlock. Everyone, even the Monk tank who is high compared to everyone else, is pitifully low.

Quote Originally Posted by Adhemar View Post
    Your number one problem (and I'm not saying this out of any elitism) is pathetically low DPS. Your raid-wide DPS on the 8:25 attempt was 1.46m. The raid DPS on our last kill (which was three-healed with two disc priests) was 2.07m. Our warlock is in very similar gear to yours (he has a heroic weapon, but flex bindings, yours has normal both) and doing 340k while yours was doing 180k until he died. He's not your only under-performer, I'm just using him as an example. Pretty much every one of your DPS is well below where he should be and your tanks are #1 and #3, which is just wrong.

Our warlock was also our top dispeller, since he can dispel (with sacrifice) without gaining pride. I recommend you have your warlock get decursive and utilize this.
    Warlock can massdispell with Supremacy too, AoE dispells 3 friendly targets

Quote Originally Posted by Dezminion View Post
    Warlock can massdispell with Supremacy too, AoE dispells 3 friendly targets
    Does that work on this debuff? Priest mass dispels don't as it was designed to specifically require single target dispels.

Pretty much every one of your DPS is well below where he should be and your tanks are #1 and #3, which is just wrong.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...2985&target=37

Monk is actually bottom dps when you look at targets that count.

And yes, WL imp does work.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much every one of your DPS is well below where he should be and your tanks are #1 and #3, which is just wrong.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-nfq5u2mnwh88n3r5/analyze/dd/source/?s=2495&e=2985&target=37

Monk is actually bottom dps when you look at targets that count.

And yes, WL imp does work.

Alright, you're having your tanks pickup the reflections and DPS them down.

I do the same thing when I am tanking the boss, but it seems like your tank picks them up then tanks them away from the DPS; which makes them unable to attack the adds, which can explain SOME of the low DPS that you're seeing.

The way I do the add control is run in or portal with Transfer and pick up the adds with a RJW + KS combo into a BoF, if timed correctly (monk tank takes boss first) you will have the monk tank be able to have the adds on him without the boss. Although it really doesn't matter if he has the boss aswell, since tank damage on that fight is something that I haven't noticed even when attempting it undergeared.

Edit: After closer inspection, your monk has a higher Elusive Brew uptime than he has Shuffle uptime on some tries. This is horrible. Shuffle should be up 99% of the time, but there are multiple attempts where he has sub-60%. Now, while not tanking dropping shuffle is no problem, but it's literally your maxDPS rotation, so he shouldn't ever see it drop off even not tanking, and having higher than 60% elusive brew on Sha means that he is popping his dodge stacks while not tanking anything, risking having not enough stacks for full uptime while he IS tanking the boss.

Edit 2: Yeah, you're dying mainly from Mark of Arrogance (your healers need to learn when it's safe to dispell, and actually dispell.) and rifts (people could take way more rifts, but they ... aren't.). And for the love of god, don't fuck your DPS'ers over by not letting them attack the Reflections, they get so many procs and shit from attacking them so their effective damage on the boss increases. Especially considering your monk died a lot because of the adds being on him for too long of a time.
    -P.S: Just giving the guy tips while checking this out, don't go monkheyballs on him after reading this, he has some things to work on.
    Last edited by Pickwickman; 2014-03-09 at 02:27 PM.

Pally Healer for the group here, a problem we seemed to have with Mark was that our Shaman didn't know she should be dispelling at will when he hits 30%, which led to me gaining a shitload of corruption towards the end. If the Lock dispel actually works, that will probably be a huge help. I'm personally trying to get the groove better, and I admit I don't get as many rifts as I could. Is there anything else I could be doing better?

Does that work on this debuff? Priest mass dispels don't as it was designed to specifically require single target dispels.
    Yeah, atleast I have used on SoP myself just to ease the healers, when I have the gift ofc

I'm going to pick on your lock because thats what I play. Not saying that is the reason why you can't down it but if at least one player can improve from my criticism then there is hope for your raid group.

His Spec:
    Destruction is good, but his talents and are wrong.
    Sacrificial Pact > Dark Bargain: 400k+ shield /1min versus 3min CD of 50% damage in take of 8seconds of damage.
    Grimoire of Sacrifice > Supremacy: He's using the wrong pet anyways for this fight regardless. Sacrafice Imp gets you a free Dispell every 10 seconds giving you 0 pride.

Their damage output is terrible. He can go to the lock DPS thread to get that looked at but general knowledge of Cast chaos bolts when you have Int procs or 3 1/2 shards should alone net you 220k+ at 567 for an average player. And theres even AoE in this fight.

He took Mark of Arrogance 4 times (debuff) which he could dispell himself and recieve no additional pride. Only closed 3 rifts in an 8 minute attempt. Just poor gameplay for a heroic encounter. Personally, if this is a serious guild in wanting to grow and progress, i'd give this lock a chance to improve his personal gameplay or take a hike.

OVERALL for the raid team.
    Mark the four corners of the room and a general stacking point for Gift. If you are banished you call out your name and location according to the markers in the room. (ie: Defaulty banished near blue. or.. Defaulty banished near stacking point). You don't pay for vent to be quiet, coordinate with each other.

In our 10m strat we have 1 tank where all raids put a tank and put the second tank at the other prison. Both tanks always get the inside lock. Assign 1 healer + 2 dps to one lock and 1 healer + 2dps to the other lock. This means you'll ALWAYS have someone accountable for not doing their job instead of asking after every wipe, "Why didn't someone get me out?" Having a tank near the DPS allows them to pick up adds when they come out (or at least a lot better than running across the room trying to get them).

So now you're coordinated a little better.

Next is when to pick up the Debuff. Rule #1, never run away from a healer if you have 'Mark of Arrogance' everyone should use weak auras to track when they have this debuff. Rule #2 NEVER pick up a debuff moments before Swelling Pride. Rule #3 always have the debuff. If you can follow these 3 rules you won the fight. Best time to shout and bicker about people not getting a debuff is IMMEDIATELY after swelling pride. you have about 10-15 seconds for everyone to have the debuff. Follow this advice and improve your DPS you'll kill the boss. It's not hard, just do the dance.