Deleted

[A] 14/14 HC <Lunar> 18:00-21:00 4 d/w

About Us
    Hello! <Lunar> is a 10 man raiding guild on Emerald Dream Alliance. We are a friendly group who enjoy raiding and progressing through heroic content as it appears. The guild always gives a warm welcome to new recruits and one of our main policies is not to tolerate nastiness or raging in our raids we like to keep things friendly. We are also one of the only guilds on the EU to raid the early evening times we do.

Progress
    Tier 16 - 14/14H Siege of Orgrimmar (10M world rank 349)
    Tier 15 - 13/13H Throne of Thunder (10M world rank 383)
    Tier 14 - 6/6H Mogu'shan Vaults
    5/6H Heart of Fear
    1/4H Terrace of Endless Spring

Raid Schedule
    The following raid schedule is in server time. We rarely extend raids more than 10 minutes and only ever post an extra raid as an option if one was missed earlier in the week.

Wednesday: 18:00-21:00
    Thursday: 18:00-21:00
    Sunday: 18:00-21:00
    Monday: 18:00-21:00

Recruitment Information
    With Warlords of Draenor approaching we are interested in any class and spec, provided the player behind is is a nice human being and a good player. Our planned roster is looking strong for Warlords, however spots are still open and we'd love to have lots more awesome raiding with us .

Provided your current exp and gear is up to scratch we can bring you to farm content. If you did not play this expansion but you are still interested in joining us for next, please still get in contact!

Interested?
    If you think <Lunar> could be the place for you, check out our website lunar-ed.guildlaunch.com or contact me or Vim ingame or me through my Batteltag Bert#2352.

Deleted
    Bump - recruitment is going well, highest priority is for melee dps and a couple of healers. We are still VERY interested in all applications regardless of class however.