Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
    I don't like how they're turning a problem with their game (levelling is slow and boring in the eyes of many players) into a source of revenue, rather than fixing said problem.

It's a game with an expensive subscription as it is - don't make us pay even more to fix the problems with it.

Fixing the problem removes a source of revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Ehh. I've seen some pretty trash tier geared people come to flex.
    The free 90 gear is 486 if i'm not mistaken, not even enough to queue for SoO LFR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

I don't like how they're turning a problem with their game (levelling is slow and boring in the eyes of many players) into a source of revenue, rather than fixing said problem.

It's a game with an expensive subscription as it is - don't make us pay even more to fix the problems with it.
    If they made it any faster it would break the game. Have you tried leveling with RAF? Zones will make even less sense. It's not even hard or take long to level any more, people need to stop complaining.

They aren't making you pay more to fix a "problem". There is no "problem", that's a "personal" problem. so they are allowing those with personal problems a way to bypass that content if they wish

Oh gosh this was hilarious. Guess once you hit 90 you automatically get a mustache too :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    The free 90 gear is 486 if i'm not mistaken, not even enough to queue for SoO LFR.
    It's here if anyone wants to see it (didn't have time to dig on MMO Champ for the same info). http://www.wowhead.com/news=228411/l...-early-warning 483 greens. Obviously you can run right out to Timeless and grab all the free 496 stuff, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Could be them giving a nod to a free customization after the new models are implemented.
    His eyes change color as well (green to brown) I'm holding them to it.
    blah, new sig... something something

The Lightbringer
    Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    Regrettable, looks like this game is directed by designers and marketeers.

Meanwhile no real content is produced.
    Yeah, check EvE online, it's not directed by marketeers and it produces tons of real content...
    Oh wait no, they don't and everybody complains about that.

Gotta say, that's one hell of a mirage there.

Quote Originally Posted by Simplex View Post
    Gotta say, that's one hell of a mirage there.
    cocaine is one hell of a drug

"Pre-purchase Warlords of Draenor noow" WE FUCKING CAN'T YET!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    To be honest I think someone could have produced this in about 12 hours, maybe less if they have the organisation I suspect they do. No time at all really.
    What do you base this upon?

Quote Originally Posted by kalizto View Post
    One question, why is a level 61 character running around what looks like Tanaris instead of Outland?
    Explains why he is still 61 doesnt it?

What can I say, I love Female Gnomes.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    People don't come back because the game is homogenized with no meaningful progression. Everyone is a winner, all your actions are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Interesting that their first trailer has a character flying to get to Draenor... Where they will be unable to fly for 6 months.
    First of all he's not flying on a mount but flying through some kind of portal.

Secondly, this guy doesn't go to draenor but an SoO raid.

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB View Post
    And Outland is awful. Almost worth the $60 per character just to skip that.
    I never get tired of Zangarmarsh or Blade's Edge while levelling, personally. I always just feel so relaxed grinding through those zones and like the aesthetics (Blade's Edge feels very vanilla-esque and Zangar always had a cool rainforest undergrowth vibe to it).

I love how you guys are all happy about them releasing a commercial for the fact that they are going pay to win. That's all this is, a commercial.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Interesting that their first trailer has a character flying to get to Draenor... Where they will be unable to fly for 6 months.
    Actually he went to Orgrimmar (you can see that they're doing SoO)

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I love how you guys are all happy about them releasing a commercial for the fact that they are going pay to win. That's all this is, a commercial.
    He is winning nothing. Just skips a few days of leveling. Also gets greens which you can't do jack shit with.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

There's a very interesting word in that little movie...

NOW

Tuesday I bet they're going to announce pre-purchase for WOD

Psst. That wasn't a "buy your free 90s" commercial. It was a "buy the new expansion and you can catch up immediately" one.
    Enjoyed Draenor questing. If you ignore the end of Nagrand, it's almost as good as 5.0.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So many sad little people QQing about one little game ad. The raid tier comment is so overused already... The actual content of the ad was less than a minute long. I'm entirely sure you're missing out on 10 bosses because of it!
    If you're sick of hearing about it imagine how much we're sick of hearing the raid tier comment from Blizzard.