Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    To be honest I think someone could have produced this in about 12 hours, maybe less if they have the organisation I suspect they do. No time at all really.
    What do you base this upon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kalizto View Post
    One question, why is a level 61 character running around what looks like Tanaris instead of Outland?
    Explains why he is still 61 doesnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Interesting that their first trailer has a character flying to get to Draenor... Where they will be unable to fly for 6 months.
    First of all he's not flying on a mount but flying through some kind of portal.

Secondly, this guy doesn't go to draenor but an SoO raid.

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB View Post
    And Outland is awful. Almost worth the $60 per character just to skip that.
    I never get tired of Zangarmarsh or Blade's Edge while levelling, personally. I always just feel so relaxed grinding through those zones and like the aesthetics (Blade's Edge feels very vanilla-esque and Zangar always had a cool rainforest undergrowth vibe to it).

I love how you guys are all happy about them releasing a commercial for the fact that they are going pay to win. That's all this is, a commercial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Interesting that their first trailer has a character flying to get to Draenor... Where they will be unable to fly for 6 months.
    Actually he went to Orgrimmar (you can see that they're doing SoO)

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    I love how you guys are all happy about them releasing a commercial for the fact that they are going pay to win. That's all this is, a commercial.
    He is winning nothing. Just skips a few days of leveling. Also gets greens which you can't do jack shit with.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a very interesting word in that little movie...

NOW

Tuesday I bet they're going to announce pre-purchase for WOD

Quote Originally Posted by Haleth View Post
    I don't like how they're turning a problem with their game (levelling is slow and boring in the eyes of many players) into a source of revenue, rather than fixing said problem.

It's a game with an expensive subscription as it is - don't make us pay even more to fix the problems with it.
    Psst. That wasn't a "buy your free 90s" commercial. It was a "buy the new expansion and you can catch up immediately" one.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So many sad little people QQing about one little game ad. The raid tier comment is so overused already... The actual content of the ad was less than a minute long. I'm entirely sure you're missing out on 10 bosses because of it!
    If you're sick of hearing about it imagine how much we're sick of hearing the raid tier comment from Blizzard.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of anger, rage and toxicity that the comments are filled with over a 1min funny ad just astounds me.

It truly makes me sick to be a human sometimes, get over yourselves you entitled douche-canoes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    pay t owin how is it, what is he winning nothing and hes not paying for it cos you get a free 90 when wod is released dumbass think before you post stupid comments, sick of people like you blizz make a coo lvideo and yet theres always the blizz haters and sky fallers who come crawling out of there holes to just post useless crap like you

Quote Originally Posted by Ordinator View Post
    Love how blizz depicts their own game as tiring and unbearable.
    Exactly. Look how bored and sad he seemed. They're showcasing how horrible their game is and telling you how you can skip it and join your friends who were not dumb and lazy and managed to trudge through horrible content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actual detaile facial expressions...actual detailed facial expressions everywhere....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    The amount of anger, rage and toxicity that the comments are filled with over a 1min funny ad just astounds me.

It truly makes me sick to be a human sometimes, get over yourselves you entitled douche-canoes.
    i agree these whiners are never happy if blizz gave you 100 million dollars you would still bitch that its either crinkled or not in the right amount

Deleted
    That was Epic!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Exactly. Look how bored and sad he seemed. They're showcasing how horrible their game is and telling you how you can skip it and join your friends who were not dumb and lazy and managed to trudge through horrible content.
    dnt like it dnt use the service that simple seriously hes sad cos he cant play with his friends and this new service lets him play with his friends and who wants to leve lthru old outdated content to get to 90 so lets say in 5 wow expansions time and we are level 150 max are u telling me that iff blizz give u a bossts to 140 or whatever u would decline and go fro m1 -150 give me a break please cancel ur wow subscription and you internet and do us all a favour

LMFAO, he got a MOUSTACHE as well when being boosted XD, Gotta love Blizzard humour!

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    If you're sick of hearing about it imagine how much we're sick of hearing the raid tier comment from Blizzard.
    In all honestly. I do expect that the resources spent on making this ad pushed back some future raid tier.

If I never heard of world of warcraft, the ad would seem to convey that the game is very boring without such a boost. Actually, even as a player thats what its saying to me. They didnt have to make it seem like not being level 90 would be boring, who would want to start playing a game that itself says that everything before level 90 would be equivalent to be walking in a desert bored and alone.
    Last edited by cityguy193; 2014-03-09 at 05:30 PM.
    Chronomancer Club

Deleted
    these people wh owhine here over a cool vid need to stfu about it, the internet really shows what humanity is like a pile of crap. dnt like the video or anything dnt post a negative comment that has no purpose the video is great