Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Patient
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    That wasn't a trailer, that was just an ad.
    That is what a trailer is, dumbass.
    This is not a part of the post I just made.

Quote Originally Posted by YeahNo View Post
    There is a guild on my server that caters to exactly this crowd of players. They have a 25m group and two 10m groups, each of which raids two nights a week. The groups vary between 1/14 HC and 12/14 Reg; I've pugged with them a couple times, and in all three groups non-cloak members outnumber cloaked ones.

Now, if the complaint is that at this point one can't just jump right into heroic raiding, fine, but it's silly to take months off from raiding and then bitch that heroic guilds won't make room. If one is really a hardcore raider, one wouldn't have taken time off before the standard 9-month lull between xpacs. Taking several months off from WoW is often a very good idea, but when I've done it, I've been well aware that I'll probably be rejoining a raid group that is a bit below my skill level for that tier.
    So...ONE guild...on ONE server..hardly a representation of raiding guilds as a whole

Dreadlord
    trying to level in Tanaris at level 61 sure is tiresome and makes you want to boost right away

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    You know Garrosh's Throne room is the final raid setting for SoO right? That doesn't change the fact that he was flying towards Warlords of Draenor. He flies through a portal and that's the first thing you see following it, the WoD title.
    If I wasn't already sure you had some sort of brain damage, I'd hit you with a bat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    trying to level in Tanaris at level 61 sure is tiresome and makes you want to boost right away
    Haha. These are the idiots that need the 90 boost, am I right? Players who think being in a zone 20 levels lower than them is helpful. Get ready for the new wave of 90s that you have to teach in all your LFG runs. "What's taunt?" "How do I accept the quest?" "What does LOS mean?" Oh, the good times are a comin.

Quote Originally Posted by kalizto View Post
    One question, why is a level 61 character running around what looks like Tanaris instead of Outland?
    It's actually Uldum.

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB View Post
    And Outland is awful. Almost worth the $60 per character just to skip that.
    Really? Damn i do most of the dungeons once and a few quest in nagrand and I'm 68. Northrend seems to take long IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Haha. These are the idiots that need the 90 boost, am I right? Players who think being in a zone 20 levels lower than them is helpful. Get ready for the new wave of 90s that you have to teach in all your LFG runs. "What's taunt?" "How do I accept the quest?" "What does LOS mean?" Oh, the good times are a comin.
    You have to pass silver PG to get into heroic dungeons through LFG.

A Gnome? Really? A Goblin would've been more better!! I'm highly offended!

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    this, came at the cost of a raid tier.
    Nah, it's kinda short. We'll probably just lose a few daily quick time events.
    blah, new sig... something something

really really really stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    There are times where I would take a whole group like this over the clowns at the start of the next expansion who will pull whole rooms because they're doing it now and will think they can then. One group can and will get better; the other is too dumb to help. You decide.
    If you have anything to contribute to a thread topic, please do so. Discussing moderation or calling out specific people is against the rules and makes a post liable for an infraction. Please report problem posts. If anyone is unclear about the rules please read our FAQ. Thanks.

It's a magical world, Hobbes, ol' buddy...let's go exploring!

so when can we pre-purchase WoD, then?

High Overlord
    I have watched this like 4 times now. Gives me a smile every time, when I read comments on people trying to come up with a reason to why this poor Gnome is in a desert.. Guys, its a freakin desert. Do you see a sign that says Uldum, Tanaris or whatever? :P No. You see sand, a palm tree and a mailbox. That could be many different places.

The Patient
    When leveling your toon has become just an obstacle in your game experience then the producer have failed

well i'm pretty sure that the gnome got insta kicked after the shot was taken, gl tanking garrosh in greens right after the boost (i can see varian turning and kicking him personally)
    How about we let the parenting of kids to... their parents? No, seriously, World of Warcraft is a videogame. Gaming it's supposed to be a fun activity (if you have that fun through challenges, social interactions, etc is completely up to you). Not some kind of "School of Hard Knocks about the Real World".

Quote Originally Posted by Ultragrisen View Post
    When leveling your toon has become just an obstacle in your game experience then the producer have failed
    I think after 10 years they're well within their rights to accelerate the process if it means more customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Nope. They've said it a bunch of times lately. They said it in response to redesigning Silvermoon, sub races for remodel, and racial looking garrisons lately. The reason you see so many users openly mocking them constantly about it isn't just make believe, it's based on Blizzard comments and people getting sick of them using that excuse. I enjoy the mockery, I chuckle to myself every time I see it.
    and yet, those examples you picked are the weakest since they all are wasted development time (I would actually love racial garrisons, but 13 THIRTEEN different building types per race is absurd, also sub races, awesome idea, but still so much more important things than them)

Rob Pardo officially tweetet the Video here https://twitter.com/Rob_Pardo/status/442827600193257473
    Do you think this means we can prepurchase WoD very soon - maybe tomorrow?

Bloodsail Admiral Ironjaws-Mike's Avatar
    Just love this video, the gnome is just awesome, the expression is just frekking amazing. :'D

Even if it's silly to see how people argue and hate over the boost lol.