Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    At least he was a DPS spec, so some "dnager" stayed in the game. Way more annoying when you face lock/rdruid and the lock dies and the druid decides to be an asshole with teleport, gate, displacer beast and so on...not like he would ever win the game.

But hey thats 2s. I was one of the guys who never understood this "hey its 2s...blabla" cause i rly wanted to enjoy just to do some 2s with my bro. But now 2s are worse then they ever have been. I dont touch that shit anymore. And if...well its a joke, dont take it serious, its just about killing time.

Camp his partner's body and wait for dampening lol

a lock complaining about fear and being outplayed, rofl. OH THE TEARS ARE SWEET.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

10+ Year Old Account
    well for starters it's 2v2 so try not to expect fun, balanced, or fair gameplay in the first place. and lastly if it really was just for points then you should have given up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh its more the stupid Combat setup then the pillar. When you have someone in a CC you should be in combat with them, as you are combating them. And as such should not be able to rez until well after the CC ends.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Theres alot of things you could have done as a lock to stop him. Use shadowfury/mortal coil to land fears. Use your port to get LoS with him. Summon a succy to chase him and land cc's so you can catch him. Mount up and chase him. Conflag slow will slow him considerably since specced feather he has no way to get out of slows. You say you didnt want to get close and deal with him fearing you? Like you don't have an aoe fear also? I mean, sounds like you got outplayed imo. Yea pillarhumping sucks and all but dampening stacks so fast in 2s that its really not a problem anymore from what I have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    I like how when people complain about getting killed by kill shot which can have a 43 yard range, no resource cost, and can be used again if it doesn't kill and everyone says WELL, HEY, YOU KNOW, IT IS CALLED KILL SHOT
    but when a warrior does it, clearly the ability's name is "useless wet noodle piece of shit strike with an exorbitant rage cost that should do the same damage as MS"

You need to be a little creative... Mount up and run around maybe? Use pets as others have suggested.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

10+ Year Old Account
    Which talents were you using? o_O If you were using mortal coil you could've caught him eventually by mounting up, or even shadowfury for that matter as well as using conflagrate to counter his feather abuse.