Poll: What will you use boost to 90 on?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What will you boost to 90?

Ok, boost to 90 appears to be coming this week, what will you be using it on?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have just about every class/race combination I like as Horde (Orc Shaman, Monk, Death Knight and Warlock) so I'll probably boost a Human or Dwarf Paladin.

I'd recommend anyone to wait with their boost till the patchnotes get published, you may not like what you signed up for otherwise. Though currently I'd say:
    Mage or Paladin.

As I have every class at 90, I just want another alchemist

10+ Year Old Account
    I am in no hurry to boost my level 73 druid; quite happy with my shaman and paladin at the moment. I very rarely level alts, took me like 4 years to finally level another toon to max.

I'm gonna boost a warrior to 90, since i'm probably gonna roll that in WoD. I'm currently warlock, but everyone seem to have rolled to warlock in this expac and we have 2 in the guild who wants to stay warlock. So I figured I could roll back to warrior (:

A DK but i will never pay for it, i will use the free one from preordering.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    No idea, doesn't really matter. I only use alts for professions and see no fun in actually playing a 2nd character at max level, so I'll just pick whatever's most appropriate if I get around to it.

Deleted
    Gnome. After seeing the trailer I've decided on playing a Gnome, but I just don't know what class to play yet, rogue,warrior, mage or priest.

Deleted
    Being dumb here, don't slate me. FREE boost? Last I read was that the USA one was $60, so are we actually getting a free 90 or do we have to pay? I mean, if so, will it work out cheaper than me having to faction and server change one of my 90's?

My main is a mage, but I'm on a dreaded PvP server. I want to start over on a PvE server, quickly. I already have 11 90's on my home server, so I'd have to use the boost on a different server. What better time than now to start over on a different server with a level 90 mage.

Although for the first time in almost 10 years, I'm not certain I'll be buying Warlords, due to the direction Blizzard appears to be taking with it. This may just be the best time to move on.
    Last edited by ablib; 2014-03-09 at 03:36 PM.

Deleted
    I have no idea what class i'm gonna boost, but as I'm getting the physical CE I probably won't get the boost untill launch, so I have time to think it trough. What I do know is that it will be a female gnome (Never thought I would ever want to play one. oh how the world has changed)

Quote Originally Posted by Vemel View Post
    Being dumb here, don't slate me. FREE boost? Last I read was that the USA one was $60, so are we actually getting a free 90 or do we have to pay? I mean, if so, will it work out cheaper than me having to faction and server change one of my 90's?
    You get one free boost if you preorder the game, then you will have to pay for the rest.

Deleted
    You will get a free boost to 90 by pre-ordering or purchusing Warlords of Draenor. Then you can get more by paying $60.

Deleted
    When you buy the expansion you get a free boost, if you want more, you can pay 60$.

Damn it people beat me to it.

Hunter, last class which I do not have

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    You get one free boost if you preorder the game, then you will have to pay for the rest.
    Great, thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    Just got a druid to 60 and don't feel like doing wotlk, cata and mop leveling all over again.

Deleted
    My poll choice isn't one thats on there "Meh don't care I don't really play alts.".

Quote Originally Posted by Zanthos View Post
    My poll choice isn't one thats on there "Meh don't care I don't really play alts.".
    Use it on a dk with mining/herbing for proffesions, you only need to level the dk 5 levels then instant 90.