10+ Year Old Account

blink strike vs murder of crows question ...bm

I was having a discussion with a guilde last night ,when the subject of these 2 abilities came up.
    I just came back from a 6+month leave ,last time i used blink strike it only increased the first initial attack of your pet ,now it increases pet damage by 50%.
    So i was wondering is murder still viable or should i just stick with blink .
    Btw here's a link to my hunters armory if any 1 sees anything i can change please feel free to tell me so .

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...imara/advanced

use blinkstrikes, since it increases all pet damage instead of jsut the first hit.
    Scrapbot Was Here.
    I was asked a simple question in school today; 3 men walk into a bar, 1 orders a Margarita, 1 orders a Screwdriver, and the third orders the largest glass of Guinness he could get. Which on is gay?
    My answer: The one who bought the Guinness because he gave it to me.
    my teacher looked at my answer and laughed. i got bonus points because of it.

Use Blink Strikes for everything and only consider Crows on Iron Juggernaut (where it's probably not worth it either).

As BM u will almost always stick with blink strike though. it buff's ur pets basic damage by 50% + lets it teleport to the target.

10+ Year Old Account
    ty for the help

As BM I use crows on Sha, Juggernaut, Malkorok, and sometimes Thok. As long as your pet isn't falling out of range and having to run around constantly in a single target situation, Crows will come out on top.

Here is a logs example from my guild's first H Juggernaut kill from this past week.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...-done&source=4

If you notice, my pet's Bite did 8.8M damage. Murder of Crows did 6.38M damage. Seeing as 6.38M > 8.8M * 0.5, crows is the superior choice in this situation. Remember, Blink Strikes only increases your pet's 3sec CD filler spell's damage, not its actual melee swings.

Quote Originally Posted by femur68 View Post
    As BM I use crows on Sha, Juggernaut, Malkorok, and sometimes Thok. As long as your pet isn't falling out of range and having to run around constantly in a single target situation, Crows will come out on top.

Here is a logs example from my guild's first H Juggernaut kill from this past week.

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/...-done&source=4

If you notice, my pet's Bite did 8.8M damage. Murder of Crows did 6.38M damage. Seeing as 6.38M > 8.8M * 0.5, crows is the superior choice in this situation. Remember, Blink Strikes only increases your pet's 3sec CD filler spell's damage, not its actual melee swings.
    A lot of guilds kill IJ just under 4 mins these days meaning you don't get a 3rd crows and it still costs a gcd and 60 focus compared to blink strikes.

If you get lucky and have trinkets chain during crows it can be better but it's a low chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    A lot of guilds kill IJ just under 4 mins these days meaning you don't get a 3rd crows and it still costs a gcd and 60 focus compared to blink strikes.

If you get lucky and have trinkets chain during crows it can be better but it's a low chance.
    Ah didn't think about that. My guild's a bit behind the curve due to us only raiding 5-6 hours a week. Crows will sync up rather well with the Dextrous proc from AoC, though.

I feel blink strikes is almost mandatory for bm at this juncture, in any fight with any sort of target switching or AOE. Keep in mind, blink strikes will buff your beast cleave damage, as that is based off your pets basic attacks.