Exclamation ElvUI right chat frame bug

I'm having an issue with the right chat frame of ElvUI. By default it has trade/loot, I did something and this happened. I can drag it around but it won't "stick" to either of the chat frames. If I double click it then it minimizes into a _ that I can click on to get the little bar back. Anyone have this issue before?

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71514/Video%20Games/elvui-trade-bug.jpg

Yep, turn the addon off, login normally, drag/drop and fix it in the blizz UI then relog and enable it again.

Was suffering torment from this for months, then installed wow on a fresh laptop and I managed to fix it. So relieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiteh View Post
    Yep, turn the addon off, login normally, drag/drop and fix it in the blizz UI then relog and enable it again.

Was suffering torment from this for months, then installed wow on a fresh laptop and I managed to fix it. So relieved.
    Thank you that "kind of" worked. I was able to put it in with my other chat tabs on the left. I couldn't however stick it on the right one. I did notice that if you place the chat window over the right one it grab it and put it into the frame. But you can't get rid of the minimize "_" thing.

I just stuck it to the left and was done with it.

Did you try running the Elv configuration again? Just skip through it to the chat settins, apply those and cancel out of the rest. That usually fixes most issues with the Elv chat windows.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Quote Originally Posted by CHDA80 View Post
    I'm having an issue with the right chat frame of ElvUI. By default it has trade/loot, I did something and this happened. I can drag it around but it won't "stick" to either of the chat frames. If I double click it then it minimizes into a _ that I can click on to get the little bar back. Anyone have this issue before?

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/71514/Video%20Games/elvui-trade-bug.jpg
    Why not, you know, ask on the ElvUI support forums?

if I want a question answered about an NFL team, I don't go to mlb.com