Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollfat View Post
    A skilled ele shammy should always beat a mage. Sham rage breaks magic effects (deep freeze). Together with grounding and wind shear, the mage won't put out nearly as much damage as the shaman. Purge ice barrier. Dot pet for more lava surges. There's so many ways ele can win. A good ele sham can also capacitor stun to draw your trinket, and then hex and heal up to full.
    Mages using trinket on capacitor stun?

Though I do agree mages are one of the few classes an elemental can beat in a 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    Anyone that complains that I los in a duel usually goes straight on ignore. PvP is not something where you just stand there and take it in this game, that is why there are pillars in arena :P
    I honestly though that post was a joke. Do people actually expect melee to just stand there in the open and get kited into oblivion? That is like expecting mages and hunters to stay within 5 meters of their targets at all times

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    I honestly though that post was a joke. Do people actually expect melee to just stand there in the open and get kited into oblivion? That is like expecting mages and hunters to stay within 5 meters of their targets at all times
    To some mouth breathers that is considered an "unfair advantage" to use pillars Oh how i love thee wow-community!
    Epic!

Rogue, mage, WW and feral (imo). No class can beat them all, these 4 stand a very good chance though.

WW Monk > BM Hunter = Rogue > Warrior.