10+ Year Old Account

Pitbull UF annoying issue

I'm having an issue with Pitbull Unit Frames that's driving me nuts. I used to have it correct but did something or another and now I'm getting an dark border on one side of the unit frame.

Sound confusing? Please see:

//i.imgur.com/P9WSMx7. jpg
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I circled my focus unit frame in red, because as you can see on the left hand side of the frame it has dark side/edge. It's kind of hard to see. My focus's target, doesn't have any dark edges. That's how I want both to look, and I circled that green.

To better illustrate, I selected "Reverse", to show it even more clearly. I want Reversed checked in the future, but all I can stare at is that dark border!!!
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    //i.imgur.com/P9WSMx7.jpg

I use to have it where it was uniform with no dark edge and all transparent and clean for my focus and focus target unit frame. They're mirrored horizontally, if that matters. And they're set to deficit if that matters.

When I was first setting it up I had it correct I think, now I cant get it back. Any ideas?

Some addons can for some reason draw on half a pixel, despite the positions being entered on a full one.
    Try adding or taking off .5 on the X position.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Some addons can for some reason draw on half a pixel, despite the positions being entered on a full one.
    Try adding or taking off .5 on the X position.
    A ha, fab. Gracias!

I'll have to keep that in mind now that I'm going pixel perfect on all my UIs. Just one anomaly like that can cause me to ignore my pleasingly ingenious and simple UI as I can't stop staring at the one pixel. All for nought now though.