Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ashes, because of the mesmerizing pink ribbons.
    Also Netherdrakes because of Nostalgia.

But generally my trusty old Emerald Hippogryph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ground: Water Strider. It's bloody ugly and common, but I love the convenience. Invincible will take over this spot if I ever get it.

Flying: Pureblood Firehawk. I really find it the coolest mount in game and I love how it works with color-changing stuff (like disgusting oozelings).

10+ Year Old Account
    Darkspear Raptor
    Ashen Pandaren Pheonix
    Currently Procrastinating

10+ Year Old Account
    Swifty Orange Raptor as well as this one here:

Ground
    Always loved horses. Especially for fast classes[DK/Paladin] : Archerus Deathcharger and Crimson Deathcharger
    Mechanohog for some characters. Doesn't look good with robe type gear but otherwise pretty epic

Flight
    Bloodbathed frostbrood vanquisher [Not even rare but I hardly see anyone use it these days.]

Deleted
    Ground: Invincible
    Flying: Invincible
    Reasons: Invincible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ground: My swift Spectral Tiger, 2nd is RAven Lord.

Flying: I swap between the Heart of Aspects and Enchanged Fey Dragon. I really want the X-51 as that's my favorite but I have yet to pick it up.
    The light that burns twice as bright burns for half as long - and you have burned so very, very brightly.

Ground: Stormpike Battle Charger, just because my Dwarf Warrior looks badass on it.

Flying: Cenarion War Hippogryph. Same reason...I just think my warrior looks cool on it.

Deleted
    Ground - Magic Rooster. No, seriously.

Flying - One of two. Lifebinders Handmaiden, which suits my paladin perfectly, or Thundering Ruby Serpent, because it's the first mount I've put a great deal of effort into.

Deleted
    Ground: Chopper
    Flying: I dont fly

Deleted
    Ground - Amber Scorpion. I fell in love with the Klaxxi so I'm very fond of it.
    Flying - I've got two, Cenarion War Hippogryph because BC rep farm feels. Thundering August Cloud Serpent because farming August Celestials rep is a pain in the arse but the lightning effects are awesome. Sometimes I use Al'ar if I feel like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ground - Reins of the Raven Lord. Because it looks cool and worked a good few months farming it. http://www.wowhead.com/item=32768

Flying - Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake. Because it looks epic and had an amazing time working on the achievements required. Oh "Firefighter" how don't i miss ye. http://www.wowhead.com/item=45801

10+ Year Old Account
    Firehawk. The only mount I ever wanted. Before that they were just a tool for getting around faster. The moment I saw the model in the patch notes for the first time ever in wow I fell in love with a mount. The day I got it I was so ecstatic. Years and years of raiding and it was by far the best drop I ever got. Even legendary drops were not as good. Legendary's only last a patch or two. The mount lasts will wow shuts down.

I have ashes but it is meh.
    Aye mate

Ground
    - Winterspring Frostsaber

Flying
    - Magnificent Flying Carpet

Prefer to fly so I rarely see my Winterspring Frostsaber.

Obsidian Nightwing. Works both flying and ground, allows a passenger, fits through doors, no awkward leg spread.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Even though I have quite a few rare mounts. They are not my favorite. My favorite is the Amani warbear for ground and currently I don't have a favorite flying mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Ashes, because of the mesmerizing pink ribbons.
    Also Netherdrakes because of Nostalgia.

But generally my trusty old Emerald Hippogryph.
    I love ashes too, and the trails, but they always mess up my view when flying.

Ground: Swift Zulian Panther, Love the look of it, youll quite often see me sporting the Panther cub pet as well

Flying: Onyxian Drake