552 Moonkin LF raiding guild

Looking for a guild that raids any night mon-friday. but has a set schedule on when they raid.

i am on the sen'jin server. looking for a casual raiding guild in the sense that we go in and get the job done, no BS, no pressure, just fun and progression be it 10 or 25 man.

We could use a moonkin in our heroic raiding guild. Add me to your battle net friends and we can talk more

PepChwartz#1917

Greetings Slife,

I was reading over your post and I would like you to consider Sanctum of Dreams for a possible new home. Here’s our standard guild information:

Sanctum of Dreams is a PvE/PvP guild located on Turalyon-US (Eastern) that is looking for more members. We currently have a 10-man Heroic raid team (4/14) , a normal mode Siege of Orgrimmar team, and casual players to bolster our ranks. We want active players who enjoy the game and the company of their guildmates. Please see below for more details on what SoD is looking for.

PvE

Our current 10-man raid team, dubbed the Lucid Assassins, is looking to expand its roster to a 12-13 man team. We are currently looking for 545+ iLvL players of any spec/class for rotations into heroics in preparation for the next expansion and to get heroic raid experience. We do not recruit for a bench but rather rotate folks into the encounters for experience and gearing. Raid times are Monday and Wednesday from 9:30pm to 12:15am EST.

Our second raid team is working on normal SoO content. We are currently recruiting for all roles and ilvls. Similar to the heroic team, players will be rotated in based on fight strategies, gear needs, etc. We are recruiting for 10 man with the goal of heroics and the possibility of expanding to 25 man and heroics. Raid times are Tuesday and Sunday from 9pm-12am EST.

Not quite geared enough for normal? Flex raiding is also done on off nights/hours to help members who are looking to gear up and get into normal content.

WoD Raiding

As the release of WoD grows nearer, we will be transitioning into the new normal and heroic flex (10-25 man) and mythic (20 man) formats. Our plans are to utilize our “home-grown” talent from our two raid teams and merging the groups when the time comes. Once the official release date is announced, our focus will be on building team chemistry as we merge the groups. So now is an excellent time to join SoD!

Please visit our site cen.enjin.com for more information and to complete the application process (it’s quick and easy) or hit me up on real id Sweenjamin#1296 and we can chat (please send me a note with the friend request so I know why you’re friending me).

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
    Lefthanded
    Last edited by Sweenjamin; 2014-03-12 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Updated for WoD

Hey Slife!

Would definitely be interested in a Boomkin, as we do not have one!

http://judgement-gh.enjin.com/requiredaddons

The link above has all the needed information, and are free to navigate the website a bit more. If you have any questions, you can PM Papichulo on the forums.
    Excellence, completed by Shyama!

Hi! I'd love to talk more with you about raiding with us.

[A] <Last Pull> 9/14 heroic. We are currently recruiting 1-2 healers and DPS for 25 man raiding! Come join us as we kill new heroic bosses and look towards the next expansion!

Currently looking specifically for
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Mistweaver Monk. Sorry priests!
    DPS: Mage, Shaman (Ele or Enh), DK, Warrior, Monk, Balance Druid

Class not listed? don't let that stop you! If you think <Last Pull> is a good fit for you, drop an app in on our site or add my battletag.

<Last Pull>, US Alliance Cenarius is a 25man raiding guild. Founded on Gorgonnash in 2007. We’ve been raiding 25 man content since BC. Our goal is to push progression and

continually better our raid, while treating each other with respect and friendship.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Full recruitment thread for more info:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ealers-amp-DPS!

Raid Times:
    7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 15 minute break halfway through.
    Current Progression:
    9/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar
    14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar
    Loot:
    Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.
    If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://tempestgorg.enjin.com

How to contact us:

• Battletag (Earrl): slimey42#1203
    • Send me a PM on our forums http://tempestgorg.enjin.com
    • email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
    • Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you! Look for Ninetailfox or Earrl.

Contact Ninetailfox, Earrl, or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

<Tainted Morals> on Korgath is a casual raiding guild.

Several of us have come back from a long break to get the guild started again. We have been back for a month now clearing Flex with 15-20 ppl, still looking for more players to get us to 25 Norms. We are 6/14 Norm 10man.

We raid 9ST-12ST (CST) Friday and Saturday. This may change once we get a more solid group.

If you have any questions reach me in game. Armageddon#1581

(H) The Remnant - Aggramar

Raid days/times: Tue/Thu/Sun 8-11 EST

The Remnant is one of the oldest and most stable Horde guilds on the Aggramar server. With the amount of 'overturn' seen today in most guilds, The Remnant has remained strong with a steady core for nearly 6 years. What we're looking for now are more confident and dedicated raiders to bolster our roster pushing into heroic SoO, with WoD and Mythic raiding in our future. We used to consist of 2 very strong 10 man raid groups, both 4/14 respectively in current tier, and have now decided to push 25 man progression to better prepare for the 20 man roster needed for Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for is quality! We don't necessarily care about your ilvl at this time, gear will come. What we are looking for are people that know their class very well, and that come prepared for raids and whatever that specific night's agenda may be. We want raiders that are aware of their surroundings and the mechanics of each fight, able to take direction and instruction as well as criticism if need be, and that are determined and dedicated to the raid and its progression more than personal gain. We don't put up with drama, nor will we carry people through content. We want the best possible raid group we can build and welcome competition for any spot. The best will be 'core' raiders, PERIOD!

Currently seeking strong DPS for several 'core' spots as well as competition for others. If you would like to be part of a fun-loving guild family that always puts RL > WoW, but gets things done when it counts, check us out. Think you have what it takes to top some of our ranking members?

Apply at TheRemnant-Guild.com or contact me via btag Noah#1482 for any questions you may have.

Happy Hunting!

Do Work is recruiting. We are on Runetotem and our raid times are 7-11 PM Central Time (8-12 East Coast). We are currently 11/14 Heroic and are looking for people who are competent.

Here is my RealID, would like to talk to you: Cartini5#1674

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for a few core raiders for our 25 man core team that raids Friday 9 pm - midnight CST and Sunday 7-10 pm CST. We are looking for a healer, swing dps/heals and a few rdps (lock!!).

We also have a 10 man that raids Tuesday & Thursday 7 pm - 10 pm CST that is in need of 2 DPS. This is a team made up of 70% of alts from 25 man team that want to raid 10 man as well. We are looking for a spriest with heals off spec and another dps that isn't a shaman or wears plate.

SoO Progress - 13/14 normal, 1/14 heroic and 14/14 flex

Add my recruitment officer if you think we might be a fit.

Bacon#1364

I could use a moonkin if want more info can hit me up @ Terror#1595 or check out our website

We are a 14 of 14 normal mode raid team looking to fill some core spots from people leaving due to burn out and real life issues . We are also looking for some bench raiders to strengthen our team. We would like to get our team up to 20-30 players so that when Warlords comes out we will be able to transition into mythic raiding fairly seamless. We are 18 and older guild we like to have fun and progress at the same time.If you value teamwork and fun and want to progress in a friendly environment this is a spot for you. If you want a active social guild with two raid teams please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home. One team raids Thurs/Sun/mon/ 7-10 server and the other raids Fri/Sat 7 to 11 server. The team recruiting is the during the week team. If this all sounds good and want to get more info please apply @ http://www.integrity-wow.enjin.com/home and we will schedule a mumble interview with you.
    Raid Team 1 (Rezzing Nelf) raids 7:00 to 10 pm CST Thursday/Sunday/Monday
    Raid Team 2 ( wipes at zero percent)raids Friday and Saturday 7:00 to 11:00 pm CST.