I will begin to play...

again and I am really stressed about what class I should play.

I have most classes at 90 except rogue and a mage.
    I loved playing a resto druid in wotlk but I thought healing wasn't as much fun from cata and onward, what's the state of healing as a resto druid today?
    I also played prot warr during cata
    and shadow priest
    I'm the guy that can never pick a class and play, i need help

Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    ...what's the state of healing as a resto druid today?
    Healing will change a lot from now--->WoD, so you can't really get any useful info from what resto druid is like at the moment.

(also I think this thread will be closed soon... threads about what class to play usually get closed fast, because we can't really tell you what you think will be most fun to play, sorry)

Deleted
    Personally, I would say just go ahead and try out healing. Resto's have some pretty amazing output atm.
    But, as Bombadrol said, it'll all change when WoD comes out.

Deleted
    lots of time to chose a class - wait untill some people upload beta-videos ( bet there are still some time untill beta) and you can get a picture of how healing gonna be like.
    perhaps you are just one of those who likes to switch main from time to time? nothing wrong with that - play what you likes to play

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with the above posters on that choosing a healer based on today's perspective would be irrelevant because of how much they're changing from Mists of Pandaria to Warlords of Draenor.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    again and I am really stressed about what class I should play.

I have most classes at 90 except rogue and a mage.
    I loved playing a resto druid in wotlk but I thought healing wasn't as much fun from cata and onward, what's the state of healing as a resto druid today?
    I also played prot warr during cata
    and shadow priest
    I'm the guy that can never pick a class and play, i need help
    I find the best way to find a class you can stick with is looking at their basic concepts. First figure out which role(s) you want to do. Druids are great as they can fill the role of ranged, melee, tank and healer. Looking at their strength/rotations and such is not important right now as it will soon change in WoD either way. After you know which role you wish to be, just think about what theme of the classes you like most. Do you like shadow magic, holy magic or do you prefer charing your enemy and smash them with a fat 2h mace?

Thing is, I played on my resto druid for a short period of time in cata and some in mop and I just do not like the playstyle, I guess I have to read up on some of the WoD changes for healing.
    Is it really major stuff that is going on that will change healing style for all support roles or?

And yes I know you cannot PICK my class I have to play for myself but I just wanted some opinions on the classes

Deleted
    Other then not being able to spam rejuv as insanely as you did in Wotlk the resto druid isnt really changed that much since wotlk tbh.

You have the new mushrooms spell that gives you a small cd instant aoe heal plus very nice aoe healing over time.

Thats the biggest difference from wotlk til now from a resto druid perspective.

10+ Year Old Account
    The decision is ultimately yours. As always ranged DPS/Pet classes dominate. Rogues still be broke and laugh at Enhancement Shammies. Warriors sit in tears as Shield slam was nerfed. Paladins still bubble, and continue to be as useful as Druids and Death Knights.

Fun is subjective. Play them all and find one you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow threads like this. We can't choose your class for you.