Deleted

Clean Minimap + Buffs/Debuffs

Hello, I've been looking for a clean Minimap + Buff addon for a really long time, I've looked through a ton of addons on curse, vranx, wowinterface but never quite found anything I really liked.

I was looking through the "Post your UI" thread and I found a quite old post showing exactly how I want my minimap and buffs to look.

Is this just an addon I overlooked? If so what is it?

imgur. com/fSiNZOF.jpg

It looks to be Elv, Tuk, or one of their derivatives (just from the overall feel of the UI).
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    It looks to be Elv, Tuk, or one of their derivatives (just from the overall feel of the UI).
    Damn, and is there no other way of getting the minimap and buffs to look like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Download Qusemap & Raven.

This is how mine looks like.

Last edited by Toffie; 2014-03-10 at 12:05 PM.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Download Qusemap & Raven.
    That's really nice but I hate the fact that it is a rectangle :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Then get Seexymap instead, you can customize to your liking.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/sexymap
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Basic Minimap is what you looking for, regarding the map at least
    Get it here: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/basic-minimap

Deleted
    Thanks everyone I ended up using Raven (great addon btw, thanks for recommending it) and sexy map, totally forgot sexy map could be customized to be very basic.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    the good old simpleMinimap

I know you have already made your choice on Raven however I personally found it a little bloated, more CPU intensive than other addons and the configuration screens really need an update to make it easier to learn/use. I also found a lot of the buff/debuff features provided by most Unit Frames like Pitbull, SuF etc were extremely limited.

I eventually found Aura Frames and have never gone back. You can setup any number of containers around the screen and have it display any aura you want, in advanced mode you can setup filters and rules on what buffs/debuffs you want to display in each container and it supports Masque so you can change its look to what you want.