Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
    you are an idiot. ESO and wildstar will end up just like swtor and multiple other games.
    so he is an idiot just for saying his opinion?

So pretty much in a year... Awesome

Time to break off my sub and play ESO till then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by renegadeimp View Post
    you are an idiot. ESO and wildstar will end up just like swtor and multiple other games.
    Sure, but you're forgetting that SWTOR still has an active player base, which took players from WoW . And why would one want to play a game from 2004 with enhanced graphics while they can play the top notch games?
    The only thing that's better than Jack Daniels, is getting my Jack Daniels for free.

Quote Originally Posted by g01851 View Post
    You people need to learn to read:

"Warlords of Draenor is expected to be released on or BEFORE December 20, 2014"
    It's simply just about the timeframe. I don't know what all the players currently subscribed are expected to do for 8-9 more months.

50 bucks, december 20th, no new content for more than 1 year. Rofl ICC all over again. Expect subs to drop to 5 mil.

So.. prepurchase something we barely know about yet? can we PLEASE get more info soon...

Woot!! Now I can buy all my 90s of every class!! I'm so glad I don't have to waste time leveling!! Hoping they will sell heroic gear soon, or just buy it from blood legion..

With a price that high the physical collectors edition is sure to be $90-100. That's ridiculous.

Deleted
    Can't access DD version (EU here of course) but extra cost and no "actual" release date.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahahahahaha. Another year of SoO, boys!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Ride em', Malkorak!

I'm comfortable thinking a normal fall release.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cysne View Post
    Wait wat, the boost is free with the game for 50 dollars, the paid boost is 60 dollars. wat
    You're forgetting the character transfer to your main account. 20€ or 25$ i believe

has anyone used the boost on a an opposite faction yet? I wanna make sure it gives you the achievement DOUBLE AGENT

I'm pretty sure there's a thread about the release date but I call September-October due to the fact it would be stupid to release it during summer season when people (like me) are out and about. Unless blizzard will troll us and release it in the middle of summer because they think all of us have no lives, just saying....
    We didn't wipe 100 times. We just found 100 ways how not to down a boss.

I'm laughing at everyone who can't read and expect the expansion to actually be released in late december.

10+ Year Old Account
    50$ FOR an expansion?

With no new classes or races? That's crazy.

Why is it so expensive? Are they going to milk whoever is still left? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol.. december sorry blizzard i dont make fun of you often but if you think that is acceptable you really need to check yourself.. that is not acceptable.. anything later then august is not acceptable..

10+ Year Old Account
    12/20/2014
    What the F*** ?

You'd better release A LOT sooner than that!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do we get the instant boost lv90 by preordering or do we have to wait for expansion to come out?