15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    edit, misread. Greg Roman would be a huge downgrade over Harbaugh honestly. I really don't think Harbaugh is out of SF next season.
    I think Harbaugh is great and letting him go would be dumb, but with all the tension going on between him and the owner it seems like something would have to change for him to stay, and I don't mean them missing the playoffs. It looks especially bleak when you factor in
    A) that Cleveland deal that almost happened in pre-season
    B) that multiple teams (for whatever reason) keep wanting to hire Roman
    C) how (comparatively) bad the Niners are doing this season.
    My thought was they wanted to send Harbaugh to Cleveland and anoint Roman back then and it just fell through.

Personally I want Harbaugh to leave and go somewhere I wouldn't always have to root against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    See now I could have sworn that the Seahawks only play the Niners once a year at the Niners stadium, and that was today, and last year it was at Candlestick... so yeah, undefeated in a stadium you played at once. BRAVO! Quite the streak they got going there.
    They really don't seem very good in the new stadium. It's like the Cowboys with their place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes been slowing down the past two games. Hard to see it in the stats, but hes really not running like he did against the giants and chiefs. Thats fine cause Turbin looks solid, however Christine Michael is infuriating.
    We'll see if the extra rest before the next game makes a difference, you never know how these things go when it's a back issue, and at least Turbin is taking pressure off, like you said.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunken View Post
    I think Harbaugh is great and letting him go would be dumb, but with all the tension going on between him and the owner it seems like something would have to change for him to stay, and I don't mean them missing the playoffs. It looks especially bleak when you factor in
    A) that Cleveland deal that almost happened in pre-season
    B) that multiple teams (for whatever reason) keep wanting to hire Roman
    C) how (comparatively) bad the Niners are doing this season.
    My thought was they wanted to send Harbaugh to Cleveland and anoint Roman back then and it just fell through.

Personally I want Harbaugh to leave and go somewhere I wouldn't always have to root against him.
    Its just an off year. The 9ers had a gigantic drop off in o line health and production, and causes Kaepernick to play poorly. Though, him Z targeting Richard Sherman isn't a wise decision. I just feel like Harbaugh is too good to let go.

We'll see if the extra rest before the next game makes a difference, you never know how these things go when it's a back issue, and at least Turbin is taking pressure off, like you said.
    Yeah, then its the eagles. Maybe Unger can be back by then too.

This was the big hump in the schedule, but we gotta beat the eagles. People are gonna hype up the seahawks all week, but their offensive woes are still very obvious. Gonna be tough to win that game even with the defense playing so good, with Sanchez in place of Foles I have quite a bit of confidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man my "Seahawks rising' pick is looking pretty good with the last two games.

Seahawks fans are the most pessimistic people I swear, you are easily the second best team in the conference, and might have an advantage over number one!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, kaepernick is not having an "off year" this is going to be his career. Going to have some crazy good games, but mostly mediocre :P
    You're a towel.

15+ Year Old Account
    The after game interview of Michael Crabtree is the cherry on top for me. He looks like he's about to start crying.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/crab...upposed-happen

10+ Year Old Account
    BTW, kaepernick is not having an "off year" this is going to be his career. Going to have some crazy good games, but mostly mediocre :P
    I'm having fun watching the reactions of all these Niner fans in my hometown who thought Kaepernick was the answer when they decided to stick with him over Alex Smith. Now they're asking for his head on a pike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Denkou View Post
    I'm having fun watching the reactions of all these Niner fans in my hometown who thought Kaepernick was the answer when they decided to stick with him over Alex Smith. Now they're asking for his head on a pike.
    They were wanting to start Bortles over him.

LMAO, right, sure.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    So was reading about Ray Rice being reinstated... Saw people make varying degrees of jokes but came across one gem:

Don't worry ladies, the Oakland Raiders are going to sign him so he never beats anyone again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen this here yet, but Eric Berry has what is believed to be lymphoma and is done for the season. Hope it's something that can be treated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I haven't seen this here yet, but Eric Berry has what is believed to be lymphoma and is done for the season. Hope it's something that can be treated.
    Yeah that's the kind of thing you don't wish on anyone, not even on rival teams.

About the Ray Rice appeal win: Even with this I don't think teams will take a chance on him this season. Maybe next year. Kinda silly that all the drama and media attention and in the end his extended punishment gets waved away and he still has a achance to play this year, despite what happened.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah that's the kind of thing you don't wish on anyone, not even on rival teams.

About the Ray Rice appeal win: Even with this I don't think teams will take a chance on him this season. Maybe next year. Kinda silly that all the drama and media attention and in the end his extended punishment gets waved away and he still has a achance to play this year, despite what happened.
    They fucked up and tried to play double jeopardy, this is why we don't allow those kinds of things in our laws, punishing someone twice is not good. If I was him I would not only appeal, but try to get the money that they denied him because of this.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    They fucked up and tried to play double jeopardy, this is why we don't allow those kinds of things in our laws, punishing someone twice is not good. If I was him I would not only appeal, but try to get the money that they denied him because of this.
    I believe he filed a separate suit to try and recover lost wages, as he should, the NFL fucked him over.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many people picked him up in fantasy?
    You cared enough to post.

15+ Year Old Account
    He wasn't playing well even before the suspension so I don't see anyone going nuts over him
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ray Rice is gonna get the Richie Incognito treatment, a team will bring him in for a workout, the fanbase will freak out, and then he doesn't get signed.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wanna thank trent richardson for coming out and softening up the defense for Dan Herron.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus Christ this is painful to watch.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Jesus Christ this is painful to watch.
    You had your yearly win.

I jest, of course. It must be maddening to see your team play with heart and soul and get a win, and then completely shit the bed next week. I feel for you and for fans of the Raiders and Jaguars in general. As fans you deserve better.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just tank baby!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    Glad to see the Hawks clicking again. Shut down the 49ers real hard, they looked pathetic out there. Kaepernick barely reached over 100 yds passing.

AND NOW SHERMAN AND WILSON ARE EATING TURKEY ON TOP OF THE NINERS LOGO. Love it. How's that for a new stadium?
    Yet you cry about the refs when we win, lol.
    Offense was non existent, but our defense shit in your mouth, held you to a touchdown and 2 field goals. Even an average offense would have smashed you in the mouth, so really I don't get what you're bragging about. Sad season to be a cheathawks fan, lol. Hell the touchdown you got was only because Kaepernick threw the ball DIRECTLY TO Dick Sherman. Any idiot can catch a ball targeted right at them. You really have nothing to be proud of, but hey keep thinking you have any hope of getting anywhere in the post season. I look forward to your tears when the Hobbit collapses (ironically, Kap was actually the statistically better QB last season too).

- - - Updated - - -

https://twitter.com/JedYork/status/538188354609610752

After Harbaugh taking over on offensive playcalling, pretty safe to say Greg Roman is outta there.
    Don't get my hopes up, I can't take this emotional rollercoaster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hoen View Post
    The after game interview of Michael Crabtree is the cherry on top for me. He looks like he's about to start crying.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/crab...upposed-happen
    Lifelong seahawks fan since 2012 ^
    Last edited by Mukki; 2014-11-30 at 07:39 PM.