WoD: Digital Deluxe Edition - Warsong Pennant

Anyone else pre-ordered the WoD: DDE and didnt get the Warsong Pennant in D3? i got the mount/pet in WoW and the Portraits in SC2, but the Pennant never got to my D3 mail.

If anyone else is not getting it, please post on the D3 bug forums here:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11987069011
    Bleh

Same, didn't get my Warsong pennant either. EU here btw.

Yeah, I don't think it's in the game yet; loads of folks have mentioned they don't have it, either. Will probably make it in the next patch, probably around RoS's actual launch, alongside bug-fixes and whatnot.

It's not been datamined, so chances are it just hasn't been added yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Yeah, I don't think it's in the game yet; loads of folks have mentioned they don't have it, either. Will probably make it in the next patch, probably around RoS's actual launch, alongside bug-fixes and whatnot.
    I thought it might be that, i guess there was some reason they couldnt include it with the RoS pre-patch we got almost 2 weeks ago.
    Bleh

What's this Warsong Pennant? I'm looking at the DDE and CE goodie list, but can't find it anywhere.

-edit- Never mind, I'm too tired for this -_- WoW =/= D3. Forum section and stuff

-edit2- This thread being about goodies anyway, I'm surprised we get nothing for Hearthstone from either the D3:RoS DDE/CE or the WoW:WoD DDE/CE.
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2014-03-11 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    What's this Warsong Pennant? I'm looking at the DDE and CE goodie list, but can't find it anywhere.

-edit- Never mind, I'm too tired for this -_- WoW =/= D3. Forum section and stuff

-edit2- This thread being about goodies anyway, I'm surprised we get nothing for Hearthstone from either the D3:RoS DDE/CE or the WoW:WoD DDE/CE.
    The newly datamined Hearthstone patch has a couple of achievements listed related to RoS. You get 1 pack from the standard edition, and 2 from the CE/DD.

Quitting WoW now D3 is in a decent state.

I didn't start playing WoW until end of Vanilla because I was still having great fun with D2.

My diversion has ended!