new nvidia driver issue

win 8.1
    8GB Ram
    EVGA 560ti FTW edition(upgrading soon)

So I tried to install the new driver that came out today. The installation fails and it made my 2nd monitor go black.
    1. I tried to reinstall the drivers. Device manager doesn't even list my nvidia graphics card or any devices having issues.
    2. Ran the nvidia driver remover(Display Driver Uninstaller).
    3. Ran CCleaner to get rid of any extra stuff left behind.
    4. rebooted
    5. Tried again with even older nvidia drivers, same error about installation failed.
    6. Geforce Experience can't installed with an error "cannot create folder c:\user\****\AppData\Local\Temp\Nvdia" access is denied. I checked permissions and everything is set correctly.

Might just reinstall.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Did you make a forum post on their forum section?

- - - Updated - - -

https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/33/geforce-drivers/
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

no, but I did call Evga. The guy wasn't very helpful. He think the driver may have corrupted something. I ended up restoring my pc back to an image I made when I installed it the first time.