Loot Council using EPGP Lootmaster

Hi all,

My guild just converted to 25m recently and we decided to switch to loot council to distribute loot this coming week. We are using the EPGP Lootmaster addon as an interface to distribute loot without using the point/bid system attached to it. Essentially the plan right now is to have a council of 5 that will vote on who each item should go to. However, I'm not sure if there's a way to track which item has been looted to who (like a loot history) to prevent loot stacking. As far as I can tell the only way to do this is to download another addon (EPGP??) I'm a bit confused by this. I know a lot of guilds out there do use EPGP Lootmaster to council loot without using the point system, any help is welcomed. Thanks!

EPGP isn't really a loot council type of thing. Its closer to a DKP system that takes into account how much gear someone has earned, to bring it close to an "even" playing field.

Our guild uses that addon and on the site it does keep track of who got what to an extent. I haven't checked how far back you can check it but as long as its updated after every raid you can see what people got on that update. Someone else keeps track of that so I'm not sure of specifics but it does have a limited ability to keep track of that. And if it doesn't say specific items it DOES keep track of the points loot gives you (GP points) for months. So you'll be able to tell when people got things but maybe not the exact item.

Get EPGP as well, set the loot system to council, attach nil/1 values to everything and simply upload to epgpweb as per normal otherwise.

Deleted
    The only problem i had with epgp is that i stopped rolling on an upgrade because i wanted to get that weapon so bad.