Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    Who am I bullying? Wow... because of my bigotry more gay people can't be openly gay. I've stated multiple times I don't give a shit. Hell, gay dudes are some of the best wing men you can find, girls loves them.
    By saying people cannot, or should not, push their issues, you are oppressing them. You are attempting to take away their freedom of expression.

Who am I bullying? Wow... because of my bigotry more gay people can't be openly gay. I've stated multiple times I don't give a shit. Hell, gay dudes are some of the best wing men you can find, girls loves them.
    Considering you claim 99% of politics and entertainment and day life is targetted to homosexuals, I think you're not as impartial or balanced as you think you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    By saying people cannot, or should not, push their issues, you are oppressing them. You are attempting to take away their freedom of expression.
    Where did I say that? I just stated that they should go and try to change the law. I just don't need it shoved in my face 24/7. We get it. People are gay. It doesn't need to be in every tv show or news segment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eralinks View Post
    remind me again why being gay matters to a straight person?
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by redderz1 View Post
    Oh look, the bigots playing the victim card.

I tell you what their problem is. They're no longer in charge. People can freely disagree with the bile and hate spewed out by their religion. What is more, they can actively challenge and stop it. And the bigots don't like it.

When religion was in charge they killed people for disagreeing with their scripture, in the same way Islamists still do today. When religion was in charge they marched across continents forcing people and the point of a sword or by totrure to convert. When religion was in charge you could be excecuted for nothing more than owning a copy of the bible in a language they didn't want you to read it in.

So, when people tell them, "no" its not longer acceptable to use your own bigotry and hatred to discriminate, they pull out the victim card and claim they are the ones being victimised. Well, no, no you're not being victimised. Your days of privileged are over.

Give it up lads, religion is over and we're not going to let you have your own way for the sake of some bronze age fairy-tales that you just so happen to be feeble minded enough to believe.

Intolerance no longer has to be tolerated.
    Exactly. Not accepting other people's intolerance is not in of itself intolerance. You're still free to dislike something, and even to say you dislike something. You're just not free to act on your dislikes in a way that's harmful to others or stop someone else acting in a manner you dislike.

You pushing your beliefs on people is bigoted. When those people push back... well, that's expected, isn't it?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where did I say that? I just stated that they should go and try to change the law. I just don't need it shoved in my face 24/7. We get it. People are hetero. It doesn't need to be in every tv show or news segment.
    how does this sound to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

As I said, it's a non issue being shoved down our throats as a violation to human rights. I'm sick of hearing about it. All it does is distract people away from the real problems in our nations.
    Its not a non-issue. There's constant pressure from anti-gay groups trying to push back. If we stop fighting for equality then we lose everything we've gained.

Where did I say that? I just stated that they should go and try to change the law. I just don't need it shoved in my face 24/7. We get it. People are gay. It doesn't need to be in every tv show or news segment.
    It will be so long as anti-gay is a part of one of my two political options.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    So every MRA is inherently wrong?.
    Not necessarily. But considering how petty MRA supporters tend to be, and how much they resort to falsehoods and hyperbole to get their points across I can safely ignore them most of the time. Much like Feminists, quite honestly. Both sides are as bad as each other.

Why is it that everytime I hear an statement from a Republican, it's a big pile of horse shit?

I wish clever Republicans would get more attention : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, the thread got away from Bachmann's comments more than a dozen pages pack and has devolved back into the usual arguments we see in these threads. Locking this before it goes further afield.