Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hint guys. If you play a Crusader. You can pretend to be Lor'themar Theron!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the voice, and I love playing holy characters (though I don't really like monk), so crusader looks exciting. Only disappointment is you can't dual wield shields, one game will let me do that one day I hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    I like the voice, and I love playing holy characters (though I don't really like monk), so crusader looks exciting. Only disappointment is you can't dual wield shields, one game will let me do that one day I hope.
    I would so be behind dual shields! let Block Amount scale with Str and then you could use that instead of weapon damage
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    That voice :/
    Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I was hoping the Crusader was actually narrating the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Dwarf Fortress' Adventure Mode is waiting for you. :P
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Earth View Post
    People saying they don't like Dave Mallow's VA?

Surely, you jest.
    That's Gideon Emery :/

Why do I event play a monk anymore?
    We're gonna by replace by tankier crusaders with better abilities that benefit the entire group.
    Sure a monk can pop a shield, but he can't taunt even though he has to build tanky to even be able to play, wihle the crusaders damage is built around him having a shield, granting him a massive amount of tanking capability without losing out on damage :/.

The only viable monk build consists of 3 abilities that heal/shield me and an aura that increases damage (because monks are shitty already, they need an aura to get on the same dmg as a lvl 10 demon hunter).

Gotta love stacking crit aswell. If I fight against a boss I get maybe 1 tornado for the price of over 50mill of crit chance gear.

I seriously think blizz fucked up on the Monk and instead of reworking it they're just adding this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Mmh no... monks are fine.

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    We're gonna by replace by tankier crusaders with better abilities that benefit the entire group.
    Sure a monk can pop a shield, but he can't taunt even though he has to build tanky to even be able to play, wihle the crusaders damage is built around him having a shield, granting him a massive amount of tanking capability without losing out on damage :/.

The only viable monk build consists of 3 abilities that heal/shield me and an aura that increases damage (because monks are shitty already, they need an aura to get on the same dmg as a lvl 10 demon hunter).

Gotta love stacking crit aswell. If I fight against a boss I get maybe 1 tornado for the price of over 50mill of crit chance gear.

I seriously think blizz fucked up on the Monk and instead of reworking it they're just adding this guy.
    You mean to tell me you think that Blizzard designed and added an entire new class just because they couldn't be bothered to rework the monk? A new class that has nothing in common with the monk, that also happens to be the most highly requested class (aka D2 paladin) since before D3 even launched?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    Monks get a base 30% DR. Crusaders don't

Crusaders are built around having a shield because they NEED one to survive in melee.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Monks get a base 30% DR. Crusaders don't

Crusaders are built around having a shield because they NEED one to survive in melee.
    No shield for me. Thank you.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You're gunna play a crusader without a shield?

Good luck with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    That voice :/
    Agreed, ruined whole video.

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan to be a straight brawler with my crusader http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculato...jh!aWhR!ZcYbYa pretty much my perma build.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

There is no reason not to use a shield because of heavenly strength. In return there is no benefit to using just a 2h flail. When blizzard gives you a passive that lets you use a shield no matter what - you gonna use a shield no matter what.

- - - Updated - - -

Also anyone know the range on condemn- vacuum rune?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

So you're gimping yourself by not being able to use half your array of skills? Goodluck.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    was kinda looking forward to crusader but if im gonna be forced to use a shield then i dont think i will make 1 and ill stick to my monk..

Deleted
    I really want to play without a shield too but I think people are right saying that it isn't going to happen in anything past hard mode.

If I can make a Tyrael outfit using the wings from the pre-order and manage to find a hawt looking shiny shield than I'll be happy enough using a shield, despite my dreams of a reincarnated Hammerdin being smashed into pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    But... but... the shield is the best part!

Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    I really want to play without a shield too but I think people are right saying that it isn't going to happen in anything past hard mode.

If I can make a Tyrael outfit using the wings from the pre-order and manage to find a hawt looking shiny shield than I'll be happy enough using a shield, despite my dreams of a reincarnated Hammerdin being smashed into pieces.
    I'm confused..the DII Paladin was also bound to a shield, so how do you figure it affects your Hammerdin gameplay?