Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, True Detective, House of Cards, Doctor Who, The Walking Dead, Spartacus, Sherlock, Firefly, Adventure Time, Penny Dreadful, The Wire, etc., etc., etc., dumb?
    Out of all those, I only enjoyed Firefly. Rest I found no interest in and falls within the catergory of annoying -> dumb so any spectrum in between. Yeah...yeah...I know, how can one hate Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. I hear that all the time. Adventure Time I feel like I lose brain cells when my roomate watches it >>

Not saying people aren't allowed to like other things. Just that with your statement I'd prefer the superhero "overload" rather than most of what I consider dribble on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Out of all those, I only enjoyed Firefly. Rest I found no interest in and falls within the catergory of annoying -> dumb so any spectrum in between. Yeah...yeah...I know, how can one hate Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. I hear that all the time. Adventure Time I feel like I lose brain cells when my roomate watches it >>

Not saying people aren't allowed to like other things. Just that with your statement I'd prefer the superhero "overload" rather than most of what I consider dribble on tv.
    Annoying and dumb is a curious choice of words.

10+ Year Old Account
    Annoying and dumb is a curious choice of words.
    To each their own I suppose. However decent list that is. I gotta say however, so many TV Shows to always keep up to date ^^

Most of the shows I watch are in the final of episodes and will resume late August/September.

I did drop Better Call Saul, might have to pick it up again. I started to watch Last Man on Earth but dropped that too. House of Cards I gotta pick up again, just done with Daredevil in few days (sogud) only House remains to be continued from first half of S1.

In terms of Marvel. Other than the episode one shots, up to date with all. DC on other hand, Arrow + Gotham where its at ^^
    Last edited by Mister K; 2015-04-26 at 10:53 PM.
    -K

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    DC on other hand, Flash + Gotham where its at ^^
    I fixed that for you cause you cant take Olicity serious

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    There was a little bit between Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. They were holding hands, getting rather intimate with one another in certain scenes.
    So your thinking marvel is bringing the ultimate versions of quicksilver and scarlet witch? Well in a way.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

currently an unconfirmed scoop so take it with a grain of salt until confirmed but umberto gonzalez has been hearin that the next spider-man movie will be called Spider-Man: The new avenger

in my opinion this is a great title, its very similar to captain america the first avenger and it very clearly shows audiences that its part of the mcu and that he is gonna be in the avengers

https://instagram.com/p/19NHnljpgp/

- - - Updated - - -

also infinity war starts filming in 2016 for 9 months straight both films back to back

"You know, you plan around the Marvel responsibilities. You have to. We start [Captain America: Civil War] in a couple weeks, and then that shoots until August or something like that. August or September. Then I've got some downtime and I can do with it as I please. I don't know if I want to take time off or go pursue another directing job or find a movie to act in or, you know, do whatever I'm creatively inclined to pursue or wait, relax, enjoy my life. And then we start the Infinity War, I think, some time in the third quarter. Fall or winter of 2016. That's going to be like nine months to shoot both movies back to back."

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/interviews/a34618/chris-evans-avengers-age-of-ultron-interview-captain-america/
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    On another forum there was some discussion as to whether or not Infinity War Part 1 would focus on the New Avengers team with little to no appearances from the original Avengers. I was quite adamant that it would, mainly because of all your sources about it Immitis. Is that still looking like the way of things? Sounds like Evans is shooting for both movies, but I don't like the idea that the new characters will be sidelined the whole time.

On another forum there was some discussion as to whether or not Infinity War Part 1 would focus on the New Avengers team with little to no appearances from the original Avengers. I was quite adamant that it would, mainly because of all your sources about it Immitis. Is that still looking like the way of things? Sounds like Evans is shooting for both movies, but I don't like the idea that the new characters will be sidelined the whole time.
    i havent heard much new about infinity war. since its filming next year they should be working on the script and whatnot now so it will probably be a little while before we know for sure.

but since they are filming both back to back for 9 months straight its entirely possible that evans could be filming for part 2 and his role in part 1 could be small. they rarely film scenes in order.

but for the most part yeah, unless something contract wise came up that im not aware of im pretty sure all the avengers with solo movies wont be in part 1 outside of non contract breaking stuff like evans cameo in thor 2.

we should be getting some good scoops in the next 6 months or so though. with civil war filming and the scripts for captain marvel, infinity war, and whatnot being written.

im pretty excited. gonna be lots of stuff for us to all speculate about.

also gonzalez says hes sitting on a couple really good marvel scoops, one of them about the punisher, that hes saving for when his new solo site goes up soon so that should be fun.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

crossbones confirmed for civil war. so far him and zemo seem to be the only real villains in the movie
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Saw the movie the other day. Without giving anything away, stuff you've probably read more than likely you're wrong.
    *broken sig link*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    crossbones confirmed for civil war. so far him and zemo seem to be the only real villains in the movie
    We really don't need much of a villainous presence if it's all about the heroes fighting one another. I'd hope that Zemo is mostly in the background, manipulating the genuine conflict between the two sides. Perhaps he has attained a position as a politician. Crossbones will mostly be there to assassinate Cap at the end. If we're getting to see some of Cap leading the New Avengers before they are divided we may need a third villain.

We really don't need much of a villainous presence if it's all about the heroes fighting one another. I'd hope that Zemo is mostly in the background, manipulating the genuine conflict between the two sides. Perhaps he has attained a position as a politician. Crossbones will mostly be there to assassinate Cap at the end. If we're getting to see some of Cap leading the New Avengers before they are divided we may need a third villain.
    Or they could be cool and not have any half-baked villains, but I guess that's too much to ask for.

Or they could be cool and not have any half-baked villains, but I guess that's too much to ask for.
    this is possibly caps last solo movie for a while as steve rogers. it wouldnt be right to end that off without zemo.

except for maybe red skull zemo is the biggest cap villain

and he simply looks fabulous

i dont think its fair to say they are half baked, especially not zemo.

Deleted
    What would be half-baked about Zemo manipulating the Avengers from behind the scenes. Could be very interesting.

I think we could also have a Strucker type warm up villain in the opening. Maybe Nitro like in the comics. So the New Avengers are fighting Nitro, he blows up and kills civilians and that's the last straw sparking the SHRA. There's nothing wrong with the "half-baked" villains so long as they're not the film's main villain. Like Strucker's role in AoU was fine.

What would be half-baked about Zemo manipulating the Avengers from behind the scenes. Could be very interesting.

I think we could also have a Strucker type warm up villain in the opening. Maybe Nitro like in the comics. So the New Avengers are fighting Nitro, he blows up and kills civilians and that's the last straw sparking the SHRA. There's nothing wrong with the "half-baked" villains so long as they're not the film's main villain. Like Strucker's role in AoU was fine.
    The avengers fighting each other is the whole strength of Civil War, having somebody manipulate them removes some of the responsibility from the avengers. Strucker was practically a nobody, and if those other villains are nobodies for the avengers to take down (even though them taking down single guys like that doesn't seem to be a thing they really do), whatever. I just don't want them to be diluting the heart of the movie.

Deleted
    The avengers fighting each other is the whole strength of Civil War, having somebody manipulate them removes some of the responsibility from the avengers. Strucker was practically a nobody, and if those other villains are nobodies for the avengers to take down (even though them taking down single guys like that doesn't seem to be a thing they really do), whatever. I just don't want them to be diluting the heart of the movie.
    I agree that the heart of the film needs to be the Avengers fighting over genuine conflict. But that doesn't mean that Hydra cannot stoke the fires. And I don't see where else Zemo comes into the plot if not in that sense.

It's true that at the moment the Avengers aren't the sort of team to just tackle individual guys, but it's possible that as the new team trains up they will do that. I want to see the team Cap assembles at the end of AoU (Cap, Black Widow, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and War Machine) in action before they're torn a part. So I'd like to see a Strucker like warmup villain at the start.

Finally saw Age of Ultron, I actually think in parts it's better than Avengers: Assemble.

[QUOTE=Arrowstormen;33423059]I've been thinking about something, isn't Vision extremely overpowered compared to the rest of the avengers? I mean, the group couldn't handle Ultron, and Vision was supposed to be Ultron's ultimate form, which means that he's better than Ultron. He's also a personification of the Mind Gem, one of the six most powerful things in the whole universe. AND he's worthy of bearing Thor's hammer.[/QUOTE]

To be fair Ultron out-played the Avengers but I think with better preparation they could have done better against him and his crew - Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch really took them by surprise. That's not to say that Vision isn't very powerful, probably up there with Thor at least, but I don't think he's that over-powered. I did think Vision was absolutely brilliant, and I'm sure I caught a look between him and Scarlet Witch that says the movies might follow their romance (which ended horrifically in the comics.)

[QUOTE=Arrowstormen;33434312]Another complaint I have is the end battle feeling a lot like the one in the first movie, just more boring. There's zero enemy variety, and there was not really any big boss battle. I know it looks cool when they one shot a bunch of trash minions, but it's not very interesting after a bit. Ultron should have had some lieutenant robots or something that could hold their own for a while. The most interesting fights are easily the ones were people with super powers fight people with super powers.[/QUOTE]

Well they did give us Hulk vs. Iron Man which was pretty damn epic :-) It might have been nice if there were a lot fewer Ultrons being a lot harder to take down, endless hordes are all fun but I would have preferred them being taken down one or two at a time rather than by the dozen.

[QUOTE=agnow;33438814]Also, about Quicksilver

Was i the only one dissapointed with Quicksilver? he just felt.. meh. IMO X-Men: Days of future past did a better job of showing his powers and how cool it is. In the movie you just saw a flash of silver and people moving around, not that much of a wauw factor[/QUOTE]

I loved the scene in DoFP but I think showing a speedster from an outside perspective worked really well in AoU, and they'd already made such a good job in X-Men I don't think Avengers needed to try to copy it.

[QUOTE=Protar;33439166]Ultron was the star of the show. His character was more comedic then I was expecting and almost manchildish. Which added a different type of creepy than what I was anticipating. Like he seems genuinely distraught when The Twins leave him, and almost seems to care about Wanda right at the end.[/quote]

Ultron was so much better than I expected. Absolutely brilliant villain.

[quote]Hawkeye got a bigger role, but to be honest it still wasn't the amazing arc I thought it was going to be from the hype. I didn't really buy that Hawkeye was the glue holding the Avengers together. I guess I was expecting too much, that he was going to be the central Avenger outside of Cap and Ironman. I also thought his family (or at least his wife) would have been killed off. It's what I would have done. It would have really raised the stakes. On that note I had War Machine pegged for death as well.

I'm conflicted on Quicksilver's death. I like that there was a death, don't get me wrong it raised the stakes. But on the one hand I feel it was a waste of a new character. But on the other hand, it was unexpected, it fuels Scarlet Witch's character in future films and it doesn't leave too many new balls up in the air. I will say that I liked this QS much more than DOFP QS. He was goofy and annoying.[/QUOTE]

I think the idea of Hawkeye is he's the most balanced person in a group of gods and monsters. I don't think they needed to kill his wife 'cos that would have been such a cheap emotional hook. I did think Hawkeye would die at the end because they'd set him up in a very cliche way, so I was honestly surprised when Pietro took the hits (like he said, I did not see that coming.) I say "take the hits" because I really doubt he's dead. As a speedster he should have some sort of healing factor or enhanced durability. Besides, there was no funeral scene or general grieving in the end montage, and he didn't look much worse off than Hawkeye so I think at least they're keeping it open.

Was I the only one who heard (in their head) "Hulk just wants to be left alone" when he turned off the comms at the end?

Of course, keep in mind it's Captain America, not Avengers. Sure there will be other folks in Civil War, heroes fighting heroes, but that doesn't mean the focus will be broad.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

I agree that the heart of the film needs to be the Avengers fighting over genuine conflict. But that doesn't mean that Hydra cannot stoke the fires. And I don't see where else Zemo comes into the plot if not in that sense.

It's true that at the moment the Avengers aren't the sort of team to just tackle individual guys, but it's possible that as the new team trains up they will do that. I want to see the team Cap assembles at the end of AoU (Cap, Black Widow, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and War Machine) in action before they're torn a part. So I'd like to see a Strucker like warmup villain at the start.
    Aren't Hydra pretty much wrapped up? They said the base at the start of AoU was the last one. And yeah, I assume the movie will open with some fight scene, a la Winter Soldier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Of course, keep in mind it's Captain America, not Avengers. Sure there will be other folks in Civil War, heroes fighting heroes, but that doesn't mean the focus will be broad.
    I only see that as meaning Cap will be the main guy who gets the most development as it's his team vs the world. I don't see that as support for more villains.

zemo has the potential to be the mcu replacement for dr doom. hes a great villain.

hydra is never gonna be finished completely. and even then zemo might not even be hydra, maybe they will introduce aim, or maybe hes trying to assemble the masters of evil.