Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    I could see Johnny Depp making a very good Dr Strange.
    IIRC it was rumoured but dismissed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    I could see Johnny Depp making a very good Dr Strange.
    please no. im so sick of johnny depp

- - - Updated - - -

something ive seen floating around alot that alot of people are thinking is that one of the main things that will divide and drive the conflict between cap and tony is bucky.

bucky is probably the person who killed starks parents and stark will probably want him arrested/taken in while cap will probably wanna save him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post

something ive seen floating around alot that alot of people are thinking is that one of the main things that will divide and drive the conflict between cap and tony is bucky.

bucky is probably the person who killed starks parents and stark will probably want him arrested/taken in while cap will probably wanna save him
    Tony Stark would appear rather lame if he went as far as killing Cap because of it, when he finds out Bucky was brainwashed.

My theory is that it will be the aftermath of AoU that will bring about a schism between Cap and Ironman

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Maybe they kill Pepper in AoU

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Tony Stark would appear rather lame if he went as far as killing Cap because of it, when he finds out Bucky was brainwashed.
    Cap wasn't killed by the pro-registration side in the Civil War, he was arrested and assassinated on his way to trial in the aftermath.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Cap wasn't killed by the pro-registration side in the Civil War, he was arrested and assassinated on his way to trial in the aftermath.
    Yeah Sharon Carter / Crossbones killed him.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I really hope we get some more Hulk before too long, preferably something to fill in the gap between Hulk and Avengers. I loved Norton's Banner and whilst I didn't mind Ruffalo I don't feel we've had enough screen time with him, especially compared to the other Avengers having a couple of films each. Maybe something like the Silent Screams story, which ends up with Banner, Grey Hulk, Green Hulk and Doc. Samson having a chat inside Banner's mind and reaching some sort of agreement (as an aside, has anyone seen Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes? Very good animated series and the deal with the Hulk is pretty brutal on Banner). Throw in a few gamma villains, maybe SHulk as well, and I'd be pretty happy.

Now if that story could be told in flashbacks during a film that shows Banner losing control, ending with a situation that leads to planet Hulk I'd be ecstatic. Send Thor through Ragnarok (if they could include the reigning it would be nice), kick off the Civil War whilst those two are missing, kill Cap, WORLD WAR HULK, some sort of Secret Invasion type thing with whatever aliens they're allowed to use, Norman Osborne equivalent taking over SHIELD, return of Thor and Asgard, resurrect (or find) Cap, then Siege to get the sort-of status quo back to where it is now.

Box office milestone: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY crosses $700 million worldwide.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Well deserved.

Courtesy of August and September, aka the Months of Nothingness.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Even if Stark won't kill Cap directly, he'd still look like a dork if he was pissed on Bucky because he did something while he was brainwashed.

Courtesy of August and September, aka the Months of Nothingness.

- - - Updated - - -

Even if Stark won't kill Cap directly, he'd still look like a dork if he was pissed on Bucky because he did something while he was brainwashed.
    people dont tend to act rationally towards people that killed their parents

people dont tend to act rationally towards people that killed their parents
    Maybe, but on paper I don't buy it, heck, Tony was never that into his own father until perhaps Iron Man 2, and he isn't really the type that does things because of impulsive emotions, at least not to the extent that it would be one of the main reasons that he goes Civil War on Cap's butt.

Maybe, but on paper I don't buy it, heck, Tony was never that into his own father until perhaps Iron Man 2, and he isn't really the type that does things because of impulsive emotions, at least not to the extent that it would be one of the main reasons that he goes Civil War on Cap's butt.
    they said tony wouldnt look as much of an evil dick in this movie. it'll be cap vs iron man but it wont be "cap is clearly the good guy" they want people to walk out of the theater and be arguing about who they thought was right

they said tony wouldnt look as much of an evil dick in this movie. it'll be cap vs iron man but it wont be "cap is clearly the good guy" they want people to walk out of the theater and be arguing about who they thought was right
    They'll have to pull some magical mind control gymnastics to make me even consider siding with Tony. Looking forward to it.

theyre doing another planet hulk in the comics. theyre also doing another civil war, which theyre making a movie of. and the original planet hulk kind of ties into the whole original civil war thing.

also none of the insider sources seem to mention anything about hulk in either of cap or tonys teams (correct me if im wrong)

coincidence? i know theyve said its not in the works but that theyd think about a hulk solo film but maybe, just maybe. they were lying

i just think its strange theyre doing both civil war and planet hulk again and making a civil war movie

- - - Updated - - -

"Marvel has announced yet another comic event for 2015, and it's another blast from the pretty recent past. Planet Hulk will join Secret Wars, Civil War, X-Men: Years of Future Past, No More Mutants, Age of Ultron Vs. Marvel Zombies and god knows what else, and holy shit what are all those Hulks doing there?!

As I mentioned yesterday, I have to think that all these are parts of sub-branches of a larger Marvel event for a variety of reasons: 1) I can't imagine the company is truly equipped to write/draw/produce/publish six or more full-blown comic events in 2015; 2) a lot of these events are too recent to sensibly revisit with a full miniseries, and 3) Age of Ultron Vs. Marvel Zombies is a terrible idea that no one would buy and surely Marvel knows it. Anyways, since they're all past Marvel events, maybe there's some time-travel involved. Some have speculated that we're getting a year of What if? comics. Hell, maybe Marvel is going to redo them all with a Crisis or something.
    ​Has Marvel Finally Lost Its @#$%ing Mind?

Between the announcement of Captain America 3: Civil War, the cancelation of the Fantastic Four…Read more

All that said, what the hell is going on in this picture? Where are all the Hulks from? What is Cap doing there with an axe? Is that Devil @#$%ing Dinosaur in there? And most importantly...

WHO IS THE HULK WITH THE FREDDIE MERCURY MUSTACHE? I MUST KNOW.

Forget Secret Wars, I just want a comic about Mustache Hulk."

http://io9.com/marvels-next-comic-event-is-a-completely-insane-planet-1647329697?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_twitter&utm_source=io9_twitter&utm_medium=socialflo w

- - - Updated - - -

also age of ultron vs marvel zombies and years of futures past both also sound suspiciously like movies related to marvel properties

- - - Updated - - -

theres also this

Deleted
    What's with the T-Rex?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocktan View Post
    What's with the T-Rex?
    theres also a hulk that looks like hulk hogan :P

I'll just throw this on the pile