10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is taking up the July 28 2017 slot. Cant wait to see the first moving on Friday.
    i heard guardians is actually really kick ass, so im pretty psyched to see it. Chris pratt is awesome
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    https://soundcloud.com/agent1420/robot-can-be-mean

Audio came out, no video yet, kinda not bad really. But it's going to be hard to try to avoid any kind of trailer since it'll be all over the movies coming out between December and the release, as well as a Super Bowl ad, and TV spots in the weeks p to the release. James Spader though, perfectly cast. "No strings on me" line gives me chills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Josh brolin is a excellent choise for Thanos is you ask me i realy liked him in No Country for Old Men and Gangster Squad and hes also gonna be in Sin City A Dame To Kill For heard hes already making a appearance in Guardians of the galaxy.
    Last edited by Vestig3; 2014-07-28 at 06:47 AM.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    *Sighs deeply*

At first, I thought all this movie saga stuff that Marvel was doing to build up to the Avengers would just be that: build up to the Avengers, but apparently Blizzard isn't satisfied with the dozen films they made just to build up to that: they want 120 more films for every Marvel plotline that was ever concieved over.

God help us all.
    Freud Freud Freud.

and how is a movie universe a bad thing?
    star trek had its own universe and their episodes were half a movie each.

it allows movies to do less backstory and do more story.
    take a look at how long it took man of shit to tell superman's backstory, a story people in NORTH KOREA know by now.

superman's backstory has been boiled down to six words, doomed planet, desperate scientists, kindly couple.

man of shit took 20mins, on krypton alone.
    Last edited by mordale; 2014-07-28 at 07:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    *Sighs deeply*

At first, I thought all this movie saga stuff that Marvel was doing to build up to the Avengers would just be that: build up to the Avengers, but apparently Blizzard isn't satisfied with the dozen films they made just to build up to that: they want 120 more films for every Marvel plotline that was ever concieved over.

God help us all.

P.S, why does Marvel hate epileptics? Everytime their movie plays, someone in the world has a seizure from the opening credits.
    Omg, you did not just say Blizzard.

ot: So excited for Age of Ultron. Any clue when were getting a teaser/trailer?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelbert View Post
    So excited for Age of Ultron. Any clue when were getting a teaser/trailer?
    Trailers are so random you never realy know when you get one marvel is very mysterious when it comes too trailers.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07/...145585#!boswqT

Deadpool test footage. Probably won't remain up for long.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We might get some form of AoU footage for the post-credits scene of GOTG, much like we did for The Avengers at the end of The First Avenger.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/07/...145585#!boswqT

Deadpool test footage. Probably won't remain up for long.
    http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2014/0...ked-watch.html

has a still working mirror

not sure what to say about it tbh, it's not a movie clip or anything, it's a VFX test. Not even sure those are real people in it since it's being recorded on a potato. It could work though.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    We might get some form of AoU footage for the post-credits scene of GOTG, much like we did for The Avengers at the end of The First Avenger.
    I hope so, no matter how many times Gunn denies it, 2 post credit scenes seem to be the norm, and he directed one of them, and it's after the main credits. He also denied a question asking if the comic con footage was after Guardians, which would be silly, cause that's 4+ minutes long, best we'll get is a 1:05 teaser. Actual trailerr around November/December(Hobbit most likely, or Interstellar in Nov), superbowl trailer, than trailer 1-3 going from march till release.

There is only one post credits scene, but it's after all the credits. No Age of Ultron footage (sadly).

However, Guardians of the Galaxy is totally the best MCU movie yet.

gonna post here what i posted in the pokemon thread. just saw the movie.

that was the greatest movie i have ever seen in my life O_O

"You said it yourself bitch, were the guardians of the galaxy"

"nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are to quick"

"dance off you and me pal"

"aint nothin like me cept me"

it was glorious O_O

- - - Updated - - -

the dialog was perfect, had the perfect mix of comedy and seriousness it knew exactly when to put in the laughs and exactly when to heat up the drama and action, the soundtrack was phenomonal and fit perfectly with the scenes, the acting was all perfect.

the characterization and the chemistry was perfectly executed, the scenery and 3d digital effects were amazing none of that gheto "ahh heres summin comin at yoo gimmie 5 dollaz"

the ending was amazing, there was some sentimental stuff near the end and it was great didnt feel tacked on at all.

the end credit scene was seriously surprising and turns out it did leak somehow afterall. i have a hard time believing they will make a movie about that character but hey were getting an ant man and doctor strange movie and another gotg sequel so who am i to cast doubt. although i think he would work better if put in with someone else since i dont think he could sell a whole movie.

not gonna say who it was here but if you read spoilers you probably know and if you dont you can pm me and ill tell you.

only thing i was surprised of was nova not showing up since it felt weird he didnt show up at a certain part of the movie but it was still perfect.

10 out of 10, best marvel movie of all time. best space western of all time.

jj abrams? take some fuckin notes.

also thanos? thanos was perfect. some real long game stuff in this movie anyone who knows whats coming in avengers 3 will be very pleased the ground work for that arc was seriously built up in that movie.

you know im not the type to rewatch movies and shows. more of a one and done except maybe once every couple years. but i think im gonna go see this one again, definitely gonna buy the bluray/dvd.

i normally dont feel movies are worth the high price for a few hours. but this one was worth it.

was even better than i thought it was gonna be.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw GotG too and it was AMAZING! Hand down THE best movie Marvel has ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    Just saw GotG too and it was AMAZING! Hand down THE best movie Marvel has ever made.
    Just got back from the theater and totally agree. Top marvel movie so far, Winter Solider was #1 in my book but this took its spot. I have a feeling that Age of Ultron will come knocking on the number 1 spot next year but its got to be really dark and emotionally griping to unseat Guardians which is the complete opposite as a fun, witty, action packed comedy. But from what ive heard from James spader as Ultron it might come close to beating out Guardians.

Deleted
    not seen guardians of the galaxy yet, but i did attent the london premier by chance, got some pics with vin diesel and a selfie with Karen whatshername

going to go watch it at the cinema monday!

squirrel girl might be getting a movie.

guardians also had the best opening of 2014 at 11.2 million beating out the likes of godzilla, cap 2 and others.

i think marvel can literally just do whatever the fuck they want now and people will trust them. guardians success pretty much opens the floodgates on what characters marvel can use and what risks they can take.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    squirrel girl might be getting a movie.

guardians also had the best opening of 2014 at 11.2 million beating out the likes of godzilla, cap 2 and others.

i think marvel can literally just do whatever the fuck they want now and people will trust them. guardians success pretty much opens the floodgates on what characters marvel can use and what risks they can take.
    That's USA Thursday opening for all the potentially confused kids out there.

Also, I don't really know about that claim, Guardians of the Galaxy was a team after all, and it is rather unique in comparison to the rest of Marvel's movies and scratches a nostalgic Star Wars itch. I wouldn't take that as proof that Marvel can go ahead and pull up random stuff from their decades of comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    That's USA Thursday opening for all the potentially confused kids out there.

Also, I don't really know about that claim, Guardians of the Galaxy was a team after all, and it is rather unique in comparison to the rest of Marvel's movies and scratches a nostalgic Star Wars itch. I wouldn't take that as proof that Marvel can go ahead and pull up random stuff from their decades of comics.
    okay ant man then. if ant man is successful they can do whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    okay ant man then. if ant man is successful they can do whatever.
    Yea im not sold on the Ant Man movie. Will need to see the trailer.

Deleted
    really dumb question here most likely, don't really know the plot or the point of GotG, but does it tie into the Avengers films in anyway, or is it totally separate?

i believe the collector is in GotG, and im pretty sure he was in Thor 2 as well, and Thanos makes an appearance?
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-08-02 at 12:14 AM.