Updating Nvidia Drivers.. Anything special to it?

Okay so I read on several different places that you can just go to the Uninstall Programs section and just remove the drivers from there. And then download/install the new ones. I've also heard of something a bit more complex and going into the registry deleting stuff and other files / folders before updating your drivers.

Now I want to just ask the MMO-C Computer community if you know exactly what I should do to Update my drivers? Been around 6 months since I installed this GPU and downloaded the Drivers. Heard it is wise to keep up to date whenever they release new ones, so figure now is better than later to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    I imagine you have Win7.

Grab the Nvidia GeForce Experience from their site. It automatically uninstalls and then reinstalls new drivers for you.

Here is the site: http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience/download
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you are switching brand of gpu i.e from nvidia to amd you do not need to edit the registry. The driver client should give the option to do a fresh install as well.