Not-So-Common Debris

I am up to my eyeballs in crafting mats with the exception of common debris. Is there a way to farm this or am I missing something on how to acquire it?
    Is this where the header goes?

Salvage white items. You get a lot of common debris from the occasional white weapons dropping around.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

The best way, I have find, to get Common Debris is to run through the Halls of Agony 1, 2, and 3 ( the level right before The Butcher). There are a lot of Torture Tools in close proximity.

Zones with a lot of weapon & armor racks are ideal for farming white items, e.g. Halls of Agony.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Salvage white items. You get a lot of common debris from the occasional white weapons dropping around.
    Ah, and that's what I was missing. Thank you very much!
    Is this where the header goes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Zones with a lot of weapon & armor racks are ideal for farming white items, e.g. Halls of Agony.
    Yup this, I get anywhere between 100-200 common debris from doing Halls of Agony 1-3. If you're farming for keys at all, stonefort in Act 3 contains the keywarden + a few weapon racks too (but no where near as many as halls of agony).

If you make a low level character you'll be inundated with them as well.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Portal to old ruins act 1, run down 10 steps, click rack, loot, leave, resume, repeat however many times you want.