WoL, Why Am I not ranking? Im confused

So, I've recently discovered a number of fights that I should be ranking on such as Paragons, Fallen Protectors and stuff like that, however when looking at WOL for example on Fallen Protectors, I pulled a total of 254k DPs, and parsed in the 95% tile, However according to the rankings for Brewmaster monk I have not ranked thou these numbers are enough to rank me at 159-157.

I originally assumed it was because some of these spots are held by people who have premium accounts, but I was then told by a friend that it doesn't work that way, and even if it is someone who is premium, you would still rank.

Heres my logs for Fallen protectors for example http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r.../?s=857&e=1111

And the rankings for that fight and relative to where I should be ranking http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/...r_Monk/?page=4

Anyone care to example to me how this works? I've ranked previously in the past on other characters such as my paladin on Iron Jugg so Im confused as to why my monk can't seem to rank even thou I'm pulling the DPs to rank.

Each region (US & EU, Asia) has 150 ranking spots per boss, difficulty & spec available to all users. Another 75 spots above #150 are available to Premium users
    right at the top of the ranking page, under spec/class

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    right at the top of the ranking page, under spec/class
    Ahh, I see I see. I don't use Logs much, its only recently I've started bothering with even looking at them lol. But still, Wouldn't you think if you pulled more dps then a person they would be pushed down on the logs and not keep their spot ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    Ahh, I see I see. I don't use Logs much, its only recently I've started bothering with even looking at them lol. But still, Wouldn't you think if you pulled more dps then a person they would be pushed down on the logs and not keep their spot ?
    you're not pulling more dps than a top 150 ranking.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    you're not pulling more dps than a top 150 ranking.
    Nah, I pulled 254k which would got me 158, And I didn't get that rank. So Im guessing those are saved to premiums? And Imma have to rank 150 or lower?

yes, like it says at the top of the page
    Each region (US & EU, Asia) has 150 ranking spots per boss, difficulty & spec available to all users. Another 75 spots above #150 are available to Premium users