Common debris will not be used in RoS.

A lot of people don't know this it seems, have a few friends who have been farming whites ready for crafting. Just posting this in case anyone else is doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    A lot of people don't know this it seems, have a few friends who have been farming whites ready for crafting. Just posting this in case anyone else is doing it.
    Good to know, I have a puzzle ring so they all go in the goblin's bag. I've been grabbing the ones that drop from mobs though lol

also, if you got any half-decent+ pre 2.01 rares/legendaries, put them on AH. people are still buying shit.

how do you know they wont be used?

everyone was saying they will be very much used in RoS

They will be very useful leveling alts 1-60 if you plan on craftiing gear to boost your character. But i feel they will be more useful in hardcore moreso than softcore. I guess from 61-70 your statement is true and will be useless as tere will be other white material to gather

Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    how do you know they wont be used?

everyone was saying they will be very much used in RoS
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/reusable-parts

Pretty sure this is going to be the new common debris.

Matreials fore items 60-70 will be different than 1-60.

I'd not trash everything anyway, crafts are pretty good (especially lvl 60 ones) for new characters to get a bunch of useful stats. Anyway, you won't be farming them much anymore.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

While we on topic of crafting etc. Anyone knows if the new leg recipes you get now (Like Griswolds Masterpiece ) will scale when you hit 70, as in you will be able to craft lvl70 item from the recipe you learn now, or will we have to find new recipe when we hit lvl 70. Just wondering if i should sell the recipes or use them if they will scale to lvl 70.

No they don't scale. Crafted legendaries are of a fixed level.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally think you are better off hording some gold. As Coldskill and the OP said, there's an entire new tier of crafting materials at 61+. I personally sold most of my crafting mats on the Auction House, but am hanging on to some just in case.

Well I head the Heavenly set is getting a big buff in this patch so I farmed up lots of debris so I can make myself about 50 to pick the best one from. Come on 1400 DPS with a socket :P

But yeah the lvl 70 stuff will be all new, although I've started to collect some of the blue and yello quality essences and stuff from salvaging already...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Coldskill
    Lol.

I've saved a bunch of crafting reagents to gear my Crusader when i'll levele it up. Also, in HC they're much more important, since if you char dies, you can at least gear the new one via crafts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Lol.

I've saved a bunch of crafting reagents to gear my Crusader when i'll levele it up. Also, in HC they're much more important, since if you char dies, you can at least gear the new one via crafts.
    Oops my bad, forgive me. It was early!

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Well I head the Heavenly set is getting a big buff in this patch so I farmed up lots of debris so I can make myself about 50 to pick the best one from. Come on 1400 DPS with a socket :P

But yeah the lvl 70 stuff will be all new, although I've started to collect some of the blue and yello quality essences and stuff from salvaging already...
    A link to those "heavenly" items please ^^ ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    A link to those "heavenly" items please ^^ ?
    Think he means Hallowed set, which got a HUGE buff with this patch. Before the patch I found it and figured I'd see what I could craft, couldnt get a wand with more than 800 dps. Tried today after the patch and after about 12 crafts I'm now using a 1349 dps Hallowed Wand with 440ish INT/ 370ish VIT, 13 max ap, 3k life on kill and a socket. Nice to get an upgrade from a pattern I already had.

I hate these common debris, I literally spend half the time I spend playing d3 farming white items so I can craft.

Quote Originally Posted by Infective View Post
    Think he means Hallowed set, which got a HUGE buff with this patch. Before the patch I found it and figured I'd see what I could craft, couldnt get a wand with more than 800 dps. Tried today after the patch and after about 12 crafts I'm now using a 1349 dps Hallowed Wand with 440ish INT/ 370ish VIT, 13 max ap, 3k life on kill and a socket. Nice to get an upgrade from a pattern I already had.
    okay thanks, gonna find the french name ^^

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make a new character if you want plenty of crap items to salvage for Common Debris, my pro tip.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    okay thanks, gonna find the french name ^^
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/artisan/b...llowed-barrier

Took me 30 seconds without being able to understand a single word french

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    Make a new character if you want plenty of crap items to salvage for Common Debris, my pro tip.
    This is a thread about common debris not being used for level 61+, not about farming it quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/fr/artisan/b...llowed-barrier

Took me 30 seconds without being able to understand a single word french

- - - Updated - - -

This is a thread about common debris not being used for level 61+, not about farming it quickly.
    Someone said the spend too much time looking for debris, so he posted that comment. Thank you for moderating though.