Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Only a five year ban for having pets?

This guy should be banned having pets forever. And working with animals too!! Would you trust someone like this with your animals??

Good thing this sadistic fracker got a conviction though, and jail time. However, he severed it concurrently with another sentence. A pity, I think the punishment was still too light.

Let's hope he doesn't turn into another serial killer, because that's the worry with these types. You'd have to be plain demented to boil creature alive, then stab the survivors multiple times. But hey, his former boss says he's kind hearted. Kind hearted? What kind of drugs is this person on??

Does a kind hearted person do this:

The court heard that Geaghan trapped the rats in a box at his place of work and poured boiling water over them between June 22-23, 2010.

The rats that survived were then repeatedly stabbed with a sharp metal implement.
    Prosecutors acting for the RSPCA also alleged Geaghan stabbed a rat 30 times in one video, and in another showed a close-up of a rat twitching after it had been stabbed 18 times.
    Ms Buchanan said Geaghan filmed the acts on his smart phone and a voice is heard making numerous chilling comments including, "People say I'm evil. I'm evil Knievel."

"You like that boiling water bro?'' and ``I can't get enough of the squishin'''.
    I'm confused, how is he a kind hearted person again?

Deleted
    Makes no sense really. If you do something like this you should never be allowed to be near an animal again.

Because the defense said so for the kind hearted. IMO he should have been treated to the same thing the rats were. Under a doctors supervision so he survived and lived with the scars.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    In reality, I don't care how rats die... rats are pests, that is unless you own one as a pet. If I caught a rat in my house, i'd take it outside where i'd stomp its brains out, not for any sadistic reasons, but because it doesn't belong in my house. Now enjoying killing an animal and killing it because it's an intruder are 2 completely different things. This dude has issues and it's blatantly obvious from the video... but i'm not going to cry that he killed some rats... If it were a dog or cat or a typical house pet, sure, but it's a rodent.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    In reality, I don't care how rats die... rats are pests, that is unless you own one as a pet. If I caught a rat in my house, i'd take it outside where i'd stomp its brains out, not for any sadistic reasons, but because it doesn't belong in my house. Now enjoying killing an animal and killing it because it's an intruder are 2 completely different things. This dude has issues and it's blatantly obvious from the video... but i'm not going to cry that he killed some rats... If it were a dog or cat or a typical house pet, sure, but it's a rodent.
    Since when do rodents feel less pain than a dog or cat? I think it's important to note that it doesn't matter what animal he did it do, it's the fact that he did it in the first place.

Daily reminder on MMO-C we judge the wicked and we're all pure saints!

10+ Year Old Account
    rats may be pests..and extermination may be required in some cases...however I believe no animal deserves to ever suffer such a long and painful death. That's torture. It's sickening. People who think it is amusing to torture living, feeling creatures are sick and should be classified as the psychopaths that they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    You don't have to be a saint to judge something like this. I'm not a saint. I've lied. I've stolen. But I've never tortured an innocent animal.

Sadly despite the game of high and mighty we like to play in the western world our animal cruelty laws are sadly wanting.

Even here in Canada they are just plain useless.

Like one recent hot button issue (and by recent I mean from a couple years back in suburbs of certain major cities) is pet kidnappings, which are legally treated as petty theft.

Deleted
    that's stupid. He deserved to be put in prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least its rats..

Not like a cats or even dogs
    \m/(-_-)\m/

I'm alone again and old pine tree
    Asked me, where's your woman?
    I said: Shut up or I make of you another Firewood

I wouldn't say kill him but maybe pour boiling water on his hand/arm til he wished he was dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to pour water of room temperature on my dog because he was fucking huge and refused to go outside to poop =(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garradorr View Post
    I wouldn't say kill him but maybe pour boiling water on his hand/arm til he wished he was dead.
    People who murder other people are getting sentenced, people who torture animals should be tortured, genious

Deleted
    Rats are very clean and affectionate pets by the way. The only thing I can really handle killing is spiders, even then I feel like shit about it. I'd just catch it and release it out in a field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rats make wonderful pets and are extremely smart. Their intelligence sometimes seems to exceed that of certain dogs and cats. Definitely shouldn't be thought light of because of the kind of animal he tortured.

I hate rats as well. That aside, I do not care what kind of animal it is, there is no excuse to torture them. If it is a pest, trap it, use the proper poison or pop it with a pellet gun.

Deliberate animal cruelty should be punishable by death, no excuse whatsoever.
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

The Lightbringer Conspicuous Cultist's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Screw rats, they poop all over the place and won't stop until you catch them like a toddler that's a lot smarter/faster/evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Yeah right, because you need to be a saint to realise a man torturing animals to death isn't normal.

The guy should be locked away, then sent to a mental ward.

This man is a future murderer. Many evil people in this world have a history of torturing animals, before they move on to harming humans.