Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    the lvl90 boosted char already skipped the leveling process, why skip the gearing progress...
    That is the feature we will get in 2 xpacs.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    So they put you on the island to get 496 gear quickly. Why didnt they just give out 496 gear? I ask this because blizzard seems to be lost as to what to do anymore. Its kind of sad.
    You START at the Timeless Isle for a reason...you want 496 gear...there it is...go get it.....you are already getting insta 90....geez...give 'em an inch and they'll take a mile...

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Define completely incompetent
    the last 8 or so dpsers in your lfr. The ones you cant tell weather they are healers or just that bad. The ones your recount or whatever dps chart you use in raiding that are below the tanks in dmg output.

Deleted
    PvP welcomes you, o boy grinded so many coins today... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    Define completely incompetent
    More definitions for you:

Standing in bad
    Ignoring key fight mechanics

Now I get that people might not be willing to go to Noxxic or Icy Veins to learn how to play their class or learn a raid encounter but the Dungeon Journal is right there in game. I don't know why people can at least glance through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    If you hate the game this much why are you playing?

Thank you for absolutely proving my point.

There was a time when players had enough integrity to be against the RMT selling of gear, no matter what quality it was. Guess most were spineless all along

I ask this because blizzard seems to be lost as to what to do anymore. Its kind of sad.
    I'm not sure what makes you think that. It was a very well thought out choice actually.
    It causes the latest patch of MoP to be still somewhat relevant, and you get to see the storyline on the Timeless isle so you have something to lead you into WoD.

- - - Updated - - -

It has nothing to do with being lazy. They even put you straight on the isle. It just shows me how out of touch Blizzard is with their own game. Does anyone else not see this?
    Read my comment below. Did you forget the story that leads up to WoD? If anyone is out of touch it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    the lvl90 boosted char already skipped the leveling process, why skip the gearing progress...
    Then why not skip the raiding process and just start with best available gear?
    The reason they put you on the timeless isle without timeless gear is so you have to do some timeless quests that will lead you into the WoD storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Not sure how they could've done this otherwise.

I almost wished that they didn't provide such high level gear for boosted 90's to start at this time, so they would be forced to gear up more through the lower tier raids, like MSV/ToeS/HoF. Then again, the thought process was probably that most boosted 90's will have already done those and probably don't want to go through that again.

Going to guess that the intended audience for the boosts were people who are already veterans of MoP and looking to quickly get an alt up to speed. So with that thought process, I suppose that's why the gear boosted 90's got, was so high.

I took my boosted 90 to the isle and farmed up like 6 pieces of 496 in an hour. It also was a good chance to get used to the playstyle. So, whtvr, I'm cool with it.

So they put you on the island to get 496 gear quickly. Why didnt they just give out 496 gear? I ask this because blizzard seems to be lost as to what to do anymore. Its kind of sad.
    I'll bite, but first I need to know why you think they should have just given 496 gear? It's not like you have the gear of a freshly leveled 90 (well below 450) or anything crazy like that. So first, why is this even a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    To quote the goblins "Time is money, friend."
    If they had given them 496 it would have sped up people being able to move on to other aspects which means essentially less pay-to-play time.
    Would have made more sense to equip characters with item level 450ish gear then, no?