Deleted

Trinket combo question

So I got a new trinket from Klaxxi yesterday, "Skeer's Bloodsoaked Talisman". Earlier I had "Evil eye of Galakras" and "Fusion-Fire Core", but which trinket combo are the best for a frost DK?

Deleted
    The best you can get is Galakras and Thok but in your situation I would use Skeers over Fusion Fire Core

Deleted
    Fusin Fire core has NO effect other the the strength proc in single target fights. Its okish for spoils and galakras but not really worth it.

Use Evil Eye of Galakras and Skeer's.

Once you get Thok's Tail Tip, replace Skeer's with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What everyone else said (running with Galakras' and Thok's right now!) - I tried FFC for a while but it is worthless except on high-AoE fights. About the only place I can even see it being worth it is heroic Immerseus for the adds and Galakras for the waves.

Deleted
    The way how our guild is doing Fallen protectors make FFC really worth it, but definitely not worth it for spoils nor the galakras. Adds dying too fast. But it differs for different tactics and mostly because of AoE DPS in raid.

Quote Originally Posted by device1 View Post
    The way how our guild is doing Fallen protectors make FFC really worth it, but definitely not worth it for spoils nor the galakras. Adds dying too fast. But it differs for different tactics and mostly because of AoE DPS in raid.
    That depends on your raid too. Our kills are getting too fast, to the point that I lose an entire use of UF/Garg if I use FFC. Not to mention the AoE phases are over so fast I rarely get to cleave more than 2 targets at once.