Are there new actual legendaries in RoS?

According to this post (http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9582428450), there are new torment only sets, legendaries for followers, and legendary potions.

From looking around though, I can't seem to find any actual new legendary weapon or armor pieces. Are we going to be getting the same kind of legendaries at 70 like the ones that drop now at 60, except they are scaled up to have level 70 stats?

10+ Year Old Account
    There are new legendaries in RoS in addition to the current ones that drop at 60 and will scale at 70.

Just look at offcial D3 site, there's an entire DB of items and there are all the new level 70 legendaries - there are quite a bunch of new items (not only torment ones). In addition, all lower legendaries get scaled up to level 70, so you'll have a broader choice.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

I checked out the D3 website and maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but all of the 70 legendaries seem to be crafted? Anyway if you guys say there are that's good enough for me, thanks. I don't mind the current legendaries scaling up but I was hoping there's plenty of new things to be found in RoS too

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    I checked out the D3 website and maybe I'm looking in the wrong place but all of the 70 legendaries seem to be crafted? Anyway if you guys say there are that's good enough for me, thanks. I don't mind the current legendaries scaling up but I was hoping there's plenty of new things to be found in RoS too
    Now that you mention it, i noticed it too. Very likely the DB isn't updated with all RoS info and will be after the expansion releases. Anyway there are definitely new level 70 legendaries in addition to the current ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelicat View Post
    There are some level 61 legendaries and level 70 sets on the DB that ain't crafted.. I don't know if there are more items from 61-70 that ain't on the database. But even if not, am somewhat happy with the amount for now.. it will already be a real pain to get a good enough synergy to do high torments. Time will tell I suppose.. and if the ladders are coming, I doubt the need for new legendaries is even there before 6 months or so into the game. But it's all a guessing game now on what happens after the launch.

What I think is more to the cause of no drop 70 legendaries is that level 61 is already unreachable without RoS. There simply is no need to limit stuff to 70, when the items roll for your level. Now sure some item slots do not have a RoS only item at all, but I don't see that as a too big of a problem.

Deleted
    As far as I recall there are plenty legendaries that aren't on the official database. The unique ring that decreases the set pieces required for the set bonus, as an example. There are more, but I only recall this one in particular

One of the most interesting ones, HC only: ring that grants you an "extra life", when you die it destroys itself and bring you back to full hp.

Don't know if it made it live but it is/was my favorite legendary so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    In addition, all lower legendaries get scaled up to level 70, so you'll have a broader choice.
    It's a bit offtopic, but because it was mentioned here I've got a question:
    Afaik all legendaries I currently have are level 60 and won't go up to level 70 as I level. But I can find all the legendaries in the game with my lvl 70 character in the addon, and they will be level 70.
    But what about set bonuses? E.g. I got 3 items of Natalya's set. If I find the boots as a fourth piece on level 70, can I get the bonus with the level 70 and level 60 pieces mixed? Or do I need to find all pieces of the same level?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Don't know if it made it live but it is/was my favorite legendary so far.
    It did, just before the PTR went down it was mentioned in a Twitch stream by... someone on staff, can't remember who. They were asked about their favourite legendary in game and he said that one. Or possibly rarest legendary... Can't remember which, but the answer was the life saver

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    But what about set bonuses? E.g. I got 3 items of Natalya's set. If I find the boots as a fourth piece on level 70, can I get the bonus with the level 70 and level 60 pieces mixed? Or do I need to find all pieces of the same level?
    You need to have all the bits of the "upgraded" set. I had a full Zunimasa set for my WD on live, got the boots from the "new" Zunimasa and when I equiped it, it counted as it's own set, so I'm guessing you'll need a full 70 version to activate bonus'
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for off topic, but i never heard about this scaling thing… Does it mean that i can go on the AH right now, buy best stats weapon and it will scale to level 70 when i become 70?

Quote Originally Posted by Chort View Post
    Sorry for off topic, but i never heard about this scaling thing… Does it mean that i can go on the AH right now, buy best stats weapon and it will scale to level 70 when i become 70?
    No. Legendaries have itemlevel.. It won't drop under that level at all. And after that level it will always roll to your level when it droped. After it has rolled, it will not change level.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    No. Legendaries have itemlevel.. It won't drop under that level at all. And after that level it will always roll to your level when it droped. After it has rolled, it will not change level.
    So we can stash unidentified legendaries til 70 then they'll scale to 70 when you roll them? If so that's pretty badass and I feel way out of the loop just finding out.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    So we can stash unidentified legendaries til 70 then they'll scale to 70 when you roll them? If so that's pretty badass and I feel way out of the loop just finding out.
    No. Legendaries roll their stats when they drop, so no matter when you identify them, they will always identify as what it rolled when it dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    You need to have all the bits of the "upgraded" set. I had a full Zunimasa set for my WD on live, got the boots from the "new" Zunimasa and when I equiped it, it counted as it's own set, so I'm guessing you'll need a full 70 version to activate bonus'
    I think he was referring to it as "if i have 2 pieces of the level 60 (new) set and i drop a level 70 one, do all pieces count towards bonuses?"

Well, nothing makes me say that they don't stack - the're part of the same set, just different levels. Anyway Blizz could have make some sort of check so you cannot run with 2 level 60 and 2 level 70 and get the 4 pieces bonus, only way to know is to try.

Deleted
    The new versions of the old "class sets" (Zunimassa, Immortal King, Tal Rasha, Inna) are level 60. There are no new level 70 versions of those sets, at least not in the database. The level 70 sets are completely different, although Aughild, Born and Demon get a new version.

So basically, the new Zunimassa, Immortal King, Tal Rasha, Inna and Blackthorne start rolling at level 60, and they'll keep on rolling all the way to level 70. It's always the exact same set, regardless of the level of the item. You can then have a level 60 piece of Inna and a level 70 piece of Inna, and they'll be the exact same set. Obviously they'll both have to be post 2.0.

In this way, they work exactly the same way as legendary items do now; all(?) legendary items roll at level 60, even though some of them start rolling at level 20-30 already.

I cant wait to get my first thunderfury.

Does anyone have a list of legendaries including the new ones in RoS?