Deleted

Game says needs an update but it doesnt download it...

...thus make it unaible to play D3 atm. Keeps on asking for me to download a patch and reboot the launcher. But there isnt anything to download for me.

Anyone else with this problem after todays maintenance?

Deleted
    the weekly (?) maintenance has been extended til 4 pm (CET)

Deleted
    Tnx didnt knew that.

2.0.3 i assume - nice to know, guaranteed legendary from Diablo every reset. Not a lot but something more is never bad.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    2.0.3 i assume - nice to know, guaranteed legendary from Diablo every reset. Not a lot but something more is never bad.
    ye but normally the patch would download even thoug maintenance is still going on right? it doesnt even do that for me.

- - - Updated - - -

nope still 2.0.2 on my side

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanos2300 View Post
    ye but normally the patch would download even thoug maintenance is still going on right? it doesnt even do that for me.

- - - Updated - - -

nope still 2.0.2 on my side
    You can update with going to american server and restarting.. but if you go europe and exit it goes back to 2.0.2 again.

Deleted
    guaranteed legendary sounds nice in theory, but farming core of arreat yields so many more legendaries / hour, it's not worth it all I think.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2014-03-12 at 01:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    You can update with going to american server and restarting.. but if you go europe and exit it goes back to 2.0.2 again.
    just have to wait till its 16:00 hours or later i guess

- - - Updated - - -

now it downloads it for europe. must be a good sign

- - - Updated - - -

cant login yet, gives some error. but after that at 16:00 hours, seems like it will work again

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    guaranteed legendary sounds nice in theory, but farming core of arreat yields so many more legendaries / hour, it's not worth it all I think.
    Well, it will always be like this - some areas grant just better leg/hour ratio. Anyway, it's a bonus and i'm having more fun in replaying the entire game than farming in the same spot for gear that i'm going trash in 20 days

EDIT: new adventure mode will just wipe away this behaviour anyway - bounties/rifts grant more rewardsa and more chances to get legendaries with more variety. But i already know someone will just sit down and calculate what will be the best pattern to maximize drops

In the end, Diablo is all about efficiency.

Just wondering, if you or anyone knows, does this change means that you can go and kill diablo after the patch with all chars and get legendary, like it was with sk when 2.0 came, or do you need to reset quests for the legendary drop to activate.

Quote Originally Posted by Itakas View Post
    Just wondering, if you or anyone knows, does this change means that you can go and kill diablo after the patch with all chars and get legendary, like it was with sk when 2.0 came, or do you need to reset quests for the legendary drop to activate.
    I would assume yes, as long as you haven't killed Diablo after your last reset. Or at all since 2.0.

It works with a quest reset - i don't know if it works in the case that you are on a previous quest and go finish the game and kill diablo without a reset (like it's the first time you kill it). I'll try as soon as i get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanos2300 View Post
    just have to wait till its 16:00 hours or later i guess

- - - Updated - - -

now it downloads it for europe. must be a good sign

- - - Updated - - -

cant login yet, gives some error. but after that at 16:00 hours, seems like it will work again
    Now it says 18:00
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Nice - ready for when i get home.

I have to raid lead at 20:00 Q_Q Oh well, much diablo afterwards
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.