High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Motherboard with 2xPCIe x16( double x16 speed) and mini-PCIe

Hello all

As the title says
    anyone that can suggest an ATX or microATX motherboard with 2x PCIe , both in x16 speed and 1x mini-PCIe?

Not many issues in CPU, other than it must be Intel and 3rd or 4th generation, or Xeon

Thank you!!!

Deleted
    If you want SLi or Crossfire, 8x PCI-E is plenty.

By mini PCI-E, do you mean PCI-E 1x? You can use higher multiplier PCI-E slots for those, too.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope its not for SLi or Crossfire. I need exactly what i am looking for...

Its a project with two 16x PCIe cards
    and a mini PCIe card

Aren't those laptop components? The one on the right looks like a laptop wireless NIC.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that's going to happen.. Unless someone knows better. To get 2x 16x PCI-E, you need an X79 chipset, and after looking around for a good half hour, I can't find any X79 boards with MiniPCI-E or a mSATA changeover.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

They make motherboards with mPCIe (Asus Maximus VI Gene, for example).

Now as far as 2x16 PCIe lanes... that is a little bit harder. You will probably need an LGA 2011 motherboard for the extra PCIe lanes it offers natively, or you can use a board with an extra controller for the lanes (either way, you're probably looking at $300+).

And after some searching, I couldn't find one. What exactly are you looking to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like others said, you need LGA 2011 mobo for 2x16 and then buy a pcie to mini pcie express adapter, like this:
    http://www.startech.com/Cards-Adapte...apter~PEX2MPEX
    PM me weird stuff :3