Thread: Addon UI issue

Deleted

Addon UI issue

So i've got quite a few addons im using and ive run into a problem i am not able to figure out wth is wrong with

I have no clue wich ones is giving me the extra boss frame and like its written on the picture i have already disabled the Boss frame from SuF
    the main addon i use is ElvUI wich is the big boss frame
    Last edited by mmocd3fec6fd91; 2014-03-12 at 03:01 PM.

My first guess would be SuF interefering, but since I say you've already disabled that. I'd try out using /fstack and hover over the frames and see what names it comes up with.

Could be grid doing it I'm not sure though since I'm not using grid myself, but try to disable it and see what happens

Deleted
    its something called SufHeaderbossunitbutton1 / Sufheaderboss wich i cannot find the option for

Well that looks like Shadowed Unit Frames, have you disabled all of its options fully?

That's definitely not grid. My best guess is something to do with your suf. Maybe you need to delete the boss folder or something.

According to that name, it is almost certainly shadowed unit frames.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    According to that name, it is almost certainly shadowed unit frames.
    i know its suf but i cant find the option to disable it wich is the issue

Quote Originally Posted by Dorderi View Post
    i know its suf but i cant find the option to disable it wich is the issue
    Is there a file within your addons folder that is suf boss frames? I use stuf and I always delete the stupid stuf raid folders. Then you don't even have to worry about it.

You say you have disabled it, then you say you don't know how.

/suf - Enabled Units - Boss - uncheck the options there.

That if you are still using some of it for other frames.
    If you are not using it at all, then you are best disabling it completely from the addons button on the character screen, where you can select it per character on the dropdown, or for all.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I have disabled it but its stil showing up for some strange god damn reason it goes away if i do /reload on a boss fight but i shouldnt have to fucking reload to get it removed