10+ Year Old Account

Best Hunter pvp professions?

Hey,

I plan on boosting my level 60 Hunter to level 90 and make it my new main. Now I mainly play PvP and was wondering what the best proffessions were for mainly Bg's and a little bit of 3's.

I plan on going Engineering but have no idea what to pair it with.

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy leatherworking for the bracer enchant, alchemy is another good one so you can use the free flask in arenas

Deleted
    alchemy is a great advise - I got herb/ alch on 3 toons (for some od reason ...) but it allways feel more natural for me - so many advanges - hastebuff (herb) and flask buff (alch) combined with either orc or troll racial you can throw out some dps :P

Hi,

Long time viewer, First time Poster here,

I have the same questions since i'm in the exact same situation. I will personally be going with Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting for the combination of 2 JC gems + 2 extra sockets.

The ability to craft my own belt buckle is a side bonus. They say all stats gives +320 main stat. The difference with BS+JC is you get to choose what stat you want.

You could either have +640 Agi, or +960 crit/mastery/haste or 320agi+xxxpvp power JC gems.

Malky,

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately with pvp being so cooldown based these days your best two professions as a non-human hunter are Tailoring & Engineering.

You can do some pretty ridiculous damage if you track the tailoring proc and pvp proc trinket then use the glove tinker with a CD like rapidfire.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malky1691 View Post
    Hi,

Long time viewer, First time Poster here,

I have the same questions since i'm in the exact same situation. I will personally be going with Blacksmithing and Jewelcrafting for the combination of 2 JC gems + 2 extra sockets.

The ability to craft my own belt buckle is a side bonus. They say all stats gives +320 main stat. The difference with BS+JC is you get to choose what stat you want.

You could either have +640 Agi, or +960 crit/mastery/haste or 320agi+xxxpvp power JC gems.

Malky,
    Dont EVER gem secondary stats as a hunter. Does not matter what situation. Full agi unless the socket bonus covers.