Darkflight + Burning Rush doesn't work anymore

I found out recently you aren't able to use the worgen racial Darkflight during Burning Rush anymore or viceversa. This caused my death during Thok today so I wanted to know when this was changed.

Yesterday.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...ixes-march-11/

Racial Abilities
    • Worgen
      • Darkflight's movement speed increase no longer stacks with Burning Rush or Burst of Speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyranne View Post
    I probably looked over it because it's listed under Worgen and not Warlock. Thx for the quick reply.

Did you also recognized that you no longer can use nitro boots & burning rush together ? bug or intended?

In related news and undocumented changes -- you can't use Burning Rush and Rocket Boots at the same time anymore....or basically any other stacking speed increase.

Yeah noticed this yesterday <--- refering to the boots+rush nerf
    "We all cry for something different. However, when something different really does come along, we just want something familiar." Dakia, SW:TOR Forum Mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    In related news and undocumented changes -- you can't use Burning Rush and Rocket Boots at the same time anymore....or basically any other stacking speed increase.
    so very upset about this learned this in the middle of raid last night -_-

Nerfing fun since the dawn of time. Perhaps it could cause some kind of weird issue in BGs and if so go ahead and disable the speed boosts while carrying the flag or w/e but in a raid? Seems excessive. I can't think of an instance where this was so needed it broke the game or anything it was just a nice little perk sometimes.

Moved to a new server, left my old Warlock on the old one. Loved the Darkflight/BR combo. Made new Worgen Lock, used my 90 boost on her. THEN I found out.

Hope DF still stacks with Druid speed boosts.

Worgan Engineer Warlock here, Frustrating changes are frustrating!

I love changes that cause my Racial to no longer work with my Class talent. I love changes that cause my Profession perk to no longer work with my Class talent. I love the fact I now have 3 different sprints, at 3 different speeds, for 3 different durations.