Deleted

druids and challenge modes in wod

has anyone heard something about visual effects or something in cat forms or bear forms ect, i mean pretty much only resto druids can see the Set properly,
    they should atleast add some effects if u got gold or make it so u can see the shoulders/head

Cats cant see it.
    Bears cant see it.
    Boomkins cant see it without glyph.
    Restro's cant see it with the tree glyph.

Whats the point of C modes as a druid..?

Welcome to 1.0 vanilla wow

By your logic everything is pointless in one way or another. Why are you even still playing?

because it looks fuckin sick and i dont know about you guys it just looks so cool i just don't use moonkin form. i mean, even the transparency effects from the glyph detracts from it. just roll in caster form erryday baby.

Quit whining and reroll to some "proper class"

Deleted
    The majestic-ness and awesomeness that are druids are sadly not for you. I think you would be better off as a mage.

Deleted
    i tried using the astral form glyph once i got my CM set, but as we often use the majestic owl as a gathering point in raids, i quickly reverted it after we wiped twice on thok

also moonkin form > all, unfortunately you cannot set your armory to show you in moonkin form t.t

It's annoying that we can't see it and that it doesn't even give us a particle effect; I'm hoping for a change to that in some fashion with WoD, but I'm not holding my breath.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantor View Post
    It's annoying that we can't see it and that it doesn't even give us a particle effect; I'm hoping for a change to that in some fashion with WoD, but I'm not holding my breath.
    indeed. particle effect or something visual while in a form.

To a lot of people, CM sets are more about bragging rights than aesthetics. No one except you is going to look at your character while fighting (even you probably won't really be looking at your character in combat other than to see where you're standing), so how it looks while fighting doesn't matter all that much. In towns and between pulls in raids, your armor will be visible if you want it to be.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    Restro's cant see it with the tree glyph.
    If someone is using the tree glyph, the whole point is to not see their character. It's an optional minor glyph, so don't expect it to get much design love.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

The ROI just isn't there, which is kind of unfortunate.

I'll mention it though.