Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Healing will be a lot more fun in WoD, I have absolutely no doubt of that. I'm actually really excited about these changes because I haven't felt that healing was at its right place since 4.0. (That was a truly epic patch to be a healer, so hard and challenging in heroic raids without massive burst damage)

And no, you don't have to do heroics to get into LFR. In that case, LFR would have a requirement too of silver PG.
    not everyone equates fun with difficult. in the end blizz is only going to create another problem cause they (for some strange unexplained reason) refuse to separate pvp nerfs from pve nerfs. as that guy said on twitter the casual healers are probably going to drop their heal toons. since all my toons are pallies time to swap the holy spec for prot spec. tanks usually get insta dungeon queues.

at least we will be able to fleece all the dps'ers now, unless they want to wait a couple of hours in a queue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    I hope so...but i find that hard to believe. How can normal epics from Heroic 5-man be stronger than LFR's Tier Bonus of a raiding set?
    But that would be the best news EVER xD
    Being able to have a party of 4 friends to do challenging hard content wich rewarded me with better epics while avoiding LFR... best pve WoW had in a long time

What happened in Cataclysm was that Heroic Dungeosn were too hard for casuals so they nerfed them to the ground.
    Then Raiding was too hard so they implemented LFR.
    By the end of the expansion it was and endless shower of epics for eveyone.
    A friend of mine loged in, poped LFR queue, one shoted Deathwing and got the epic staff for druids he wanted...he left Wow after that experience.
    The "easy way" how he got the item, and how easy it was to kill the end game boss made him quit xDD
    He said to me "i payed to play a game, not to be wined and dined with epics. Bye"
    Unfortunately I don't see people's problem with LFR, yes Dragon Soul itself was horrible and so were HoT dungeons, but I never seen LFR as a problem because it is lesser gear for for lesser effort there is still content to clear and gear to be obtained it'll look similar but it is much more different than players give it credit for. It is not a respectable item to have, no one looks at an LFR geared character and says 'omg he's so geared' I'm not saying this should be the main reason to play either. LFR gives cheap epics and story to sate people who can't or don't wish to put in the time and effort for raiding, there is still content.

This is like saying 'well beat the game on easy and ignored all the extra objectives and beat it in X amount of time' well yes you did but there is still stuff to do on that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ok just read a few posts after my last one and a lot of you are wrong. Heroic dungeon gear is worse than LFR, challenge modes will give a chance. note: CHANCE at LFR quality gear. And pre mades ? With no flying ? I don't bloody well think so!

Deleted
    yes that is true

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally find it a little sad that they have to have a way to PROVE yourself before you can do a dungeon. I get it's to teach people how to play their class, but isn't this just a filler for what dungeons should be; a place to learn how to play. I assume that with the LFD/R tools people feel less of a need to help people they run into, because they'll never see each other again, but still.
    Everyone on the internet is a dishonest actor.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantye View Post
    No one has told us how the loot system will work fully with the new Heroic Dungeons at all, plus that wasn't Cataclysm's main downfall.
    The loot system in early Cataclysm was fine and pretty enjoyable. The biggest problem was how poorly designed healing was with certain classes being much stronger than others. If Blizzard can avoid the problems they had with healing, this new system of heroic dungeons giving loot comparable to LFR (and therefore meaning that people can skip LFR all together) could be absolutely brilliant. I happily await the return of people actually asking in guild chat if anyone wants to go and do a 5-man!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJewishMerp View Post
    I personally find it a little sad that they have to have a way to PROVE yourself before you can do a dungeon. I get it's to teach people how to play their class, but isn't this just a filler for what dungeons should be; a place to learn how to play. I assume that with the LFD/R tools people feel less of a need to help people they run into, because they'll never see each other again, but still.
    Dungeons aren't a place where you go to learn to play. You should know the basics of how to play your character before entering any group content. Maybe you could argue that dungeons before max level could be used to teach you how to play, but we're talking about dungeons at max level.