Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Reusing the same mount model over and over again?

Getting tired of this. This is the third or fourth horse mount with wings and they look almost the same all the time. I know most of the designers are working on WoD stuff but that really is no excuse for reusing that same model all the time. How about something different maybe? Give me a sprinting skill for 100% and let me drink some Red Bull to give ME wings but stop using horses and the like.

Do you guys have any mount ideas that you would like to see ingame?

This will only end in the whiteknights ripping you to pieces on how this new mount is better than sliced bread. But i agree 100% with you

Oh and i would like to see a mount like those mopeds they use in Europe

Infracted.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-14 at 09:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thralls Balls View Post
    This will only end in the whiteknights ripping you to pieces on how this new mount is better than sliced bread. But i agree 100% with you
    "Someone doesn't agree with me. Stupid whiteknights!"

I also don't really like that specific mount...but as long as a mount looks good, I don't care if it's reused or not.

At least its free.

Proto-drakes, Firehawks, Skyscreamer and Dread raven. All share the same skeleton.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdrasti View Post
    He's telling you upfront what's going to take. It's not ninja looting. It's pirate looting! YAARRRR!!!

Deleted
    Even though I don't play anymore (at the moment, might get back into it soon), I completely agree with you. The skeletons are completely the same all the time. I get the fact that the majority of the mounts are just standard mounts, but please do more than reskin them. They look good but they all FEEL the same when you ride them, which is what you're going to be using them for

Well it's a horse with wings. They generally look like.... horses with wings.

Don't like it? There's 200+ other mounts to choose from. I never use my Tyrael's Charger as I don't like the look but this one I don't mid. Goes well with some of my Transmogs.

10+ Year Old Account

Or you know, you could be happy to get a free fucking mount jesus. Its actually my favorite mount i own. Its gorgeous, though i agree i dont like the wings that much. Still its free, so you have no room to complain.

Funny how the 'whiteknights' are the bad ones but you threw the first punch, as the 'reasonable one'..

Either way, this is WoW. There's nothing they can do that people won't complain about. They give everyone a free mount and someone is complaining here, even though they don't have to do anything or give us anything. *shrugs* Seems silly from both sides.

I like the mount, but do you know what I'm sick of?

All those god-damn Protodrake skeleton reskins! Especially when they give us generic Protodrakes and have the best looking goddamn mounts ever on the Blizz store, now that's money-grubbing. It's pure laziness on Blizzard's part, and they need to be called out on it even more than they have been.

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    At least its free.
    Nothing in this game is free or will ever belong to us

Monthly access fee required to connect to servers. And we own nothing we pay to access

Deleted
    I certainly wouldn't mind a flying mount on which pandaren, tauren and worgen wouldn't look oversized or ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Or you know, you could be happy to get a free fucking mount jesus. Its actually my favorite mount i own. Its gorgeous, though i agree i dont like the wings that much. Still its free, so you have no room to complain.
    there is a jesus mount?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really care how many variations they have of particular mounts as long as they are a wide variety of mount types overall. If they want to have the same horse in 734 different shades, that's fine with me as long as there are other options besides horses (and there are). More selection is not exactly harmful. And honestly, I already have more mounts than I know what to do with. I have mounts I love that I rarely ride just because I have a dozen more that I like slightly better.

Lots of people think the hearthsteed mount is cool looking. I haven't looked at it in game yet, but based on the screenshots I've seen, I'm inclined to agree. Sure, it's similar to other winged horses, but meh, who cares? If people like it, it's a good addition. Protodrakes happen to be my favourite type of flying mount, for example, so if they wanted to keep adding them in all colours of the rainbow and variations like Galakras, I am not just okay with that - I am gleeful. Maybe people feel the same about flying horses.

So until they're making flying ponies at the exclusion of other stuff, I don't particularly give a shit how many they add.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Reusing Skeletons=/ REusing models.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Goes well with some of my Transmogs.
    Bingo! Pets (hunter and pokemons) and matching armor/mounts. So shiny...
    My youtube channels: Sath Reacts: TV & Movie Reactions, and Sath Animations: Stop motion/claymation animations

nigga it's a free bonus for playing hearthstone not the reward for killing sargeras.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    and have the best looking goddamn mounts ever on the Blizz store, now that's money-grubbing.
    Wait, we can buy the Pandaren Phoenixes on the Blizzard store? Or Invincible? Thanks for the info!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeCC View Post
    I like the mount, but do you know what I'm sick of?

All those god-damn Protodrake skeleton reskins! Especially when they give us generic Protodrakes and have the best looking goddamn mounts ever on the Blizz store, now that's money-grubbing. It's pure laziness on Blizzard's part, and they need to be called out on it even more than they have been.
    See?!

IGNORE HIM BLIZZ MORE PROTODRAKES I WILL TAKE THEM ALL <3

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    "Someone doesn't agree with me. Stupid whiteknights!"
    "Someone criticized a single facet of WoW?? OMFG HATER TROLL GET OUT! GET OUT NOW U WONT BE MISSED FGT ARGGHH IM TELLING BLIZZURD ON U"