Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's just a God damn mount.

Chill out.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    Q: But who are the forum QQers going to QQ at now?
    A: They'll find another name and still miss the point that Blizzard designs as a collective.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post
    It's just a God damn mount.

Chill out.
    A goddamn free mount...
    Originally Posted by Tseric
    When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make.

The Unstoppable Force Aeluron Lightsong's Avatar
    Jaina Proudmoore's side. Always and forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peyj View Post
    A goddamn free mount...

Indeed. They could of given us a old note in the mail(In Cataclysm remember!).
    Blizzard do not destroy Jaina Proudmoore's character. Make her who she once was, not full of rage and vengeance.,If you are curious about me or about my writing aspirations, feel free to pst me. Paladin-Sorcerer at your service! My Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Aeluron

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    Getting tired of this. This is the third or fourth horse mount with wings and they look almost the same all the time. I know most of the designers are working on WoD stuff but that really is no excuse for reusing that same model all the time. How about something different maybe? Give me a sprinting skill for 100% and let me drink some Red Bull to give ME wings but stop using horses and the like.

Do you guys have any mount ideas that you would like to see ingame?
    Also, it runs through the air. It does not fly. It runs.

Pretty much a reflection of the amount of effort blizzard puts into the game these days. The same old gear sets just get recolored and re-released as well.

I think they fired a lot of game designers and hired a bunch of dudes to scheme about how to extract every last cent out of us.

A goddamn free mount...
    The mount is far from free. First, you don't own it. You pay to access it every month.

Also, we should be getting new content on a fairly regular basis. One ugly reskin every 6-8 months doesn't cut it.
    Last edited by Randec; 2014-03-16 at 02:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Randec View Post
    Also, it runs through the air. It does not fly. It runs.
    Are you currently shitting me with this... it flaps its wings...

Pretty much a reflection of the amount of effort blizzard puts into the game these days. The same old gear sets just get recolored and re-released as well.
    You know that the entirety of the sunwell tier shared armor and weapon models with that season's PvP gear, right?

I think they fired a lot of game designers and hired a bunch of dudes to scheme about how to extract every last cent out of us.
    You're becoming a parody of yourself.

The mount is far from free. First, you don't own it. You pay to access it every month.
    That's true of every mount, from the Talbuk that was a remodeled ram to the hawkstrider that was a remodeled plainstrider to Ashes of Al'ar that was a remodeled gryphon.

Also, we should be getting new content on a fairly regular basis. One ugly reskin every 6-8 months doesn't cut it.
    They have an entire expansion they're working on, if you missed that memo. And the mount isn't a reskin.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Are you currently shitting me with this... it flaps its wings...
    As it runs in midair.

You know that the entirety of the sunwell tier shared armor and weapon models with that season's PvP gear, right?
    Yeah, this isn't a new problem.

You're becoming a parody of yourself.
    argumentum ad hominem

That's true of every mount, from the Talbuk that was a remodeled ram to the hawkstrider that was a remodeled plainstrider to Ashes of Al'ar that was a remodeled gryphon.
    Yup, it is.

They have an entire expansion they're working on, if you missed that memo. And the mount isn't a reskin.
    An entire expansion that they're working on and will be charging us $50 dollars for and the price of a subscription to play. What are we receiving in the meantime that justifies our paying the sub? A pony with wings?
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    I have, unfortunately, interacted with Randec on these forums before. I know what to expect from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    Getting tired of this. This is the third or fourth horse mount with wings and they look almost the same all the time. I know most of the designers are working on WoD stuff but that really is no excuse for reusing that same model all the time. How about something different maybe? Give me a sprinting skill for 100% and let me drink some Red Bull to give ME wings but stop using horses and the like.

Do you guys have any mount ideas that you would like to see ingame?
    Yeah, why has it taken them this long and still no wings?? Why don't they make wings mounts in games? It would be the coolest thing. Stupid april fools jokes always make the best ideas.
    "The Thread Ender" - No seriously, whenever I enter a thread, people stop talking. Wtf guys, is it something I said?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Cho has been the most epic character in WoW to date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Every modern Blizzard game has a forum on MMO-Champion. This is primarily a World of Warcraft and associated Blizzard games website and forum.
    ...Except for Starcraft II and Hearthstone.

I kinda agree with the people saying it's not a big deal. As someone else said, it's not exactly the mount you get for killing Sargeras, so chill a bit. :P
    EU first PG wave 30, come at me bros.

Stood in the Fire Steve the Sloth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raego View Post
    I certainly wouldn't mind a flying mount on which pandaren, tauren and worgen wouldn't look oversized or ridiculous.
    Completely agree, they should give us faction specific air ships that allow us to take the helm and drive around! (i.e. Zepplins, full size)

There have not been a Alicorn horse yet to unite all the horses against the evil humanoid bipedals. Raid: "Rise of the horse power"
    Therefor it has not yet been enough horse mounts.

As it runs in midair.
    So? Are you the authority on what a flying horse would definitively look like?

Yeah, this isn't a new problem.
    Seems like it's a pretty old problem, meaning that complaining about it now (especially when it's intermittently "true" to begin with) is kind of pointless. And especially especially considering that that's only true in this case for something as trivial as PvP armor color schemes that, for all intents in purposes, are "new" to each faction.

argumentum ad hominem
    No, I was just pointing out you're coming off as sounding ridiculous. Breaking down your argument was an addition to that; not predicated on it.

Yup, it is.
    And again, this is the norm, not an exception.

An entire expansion that they're working on and will be charging us $50 dollars for and the price of a subscription to play. What are we receiving in the meantime that justifies our paying the sub? A pony with wings?
    The same thing that's justified you playing at any other time. Besides; a single mount (which doesn't even involve any in-WoW effort) could hardly be described as what you're claiming it's supposed to be. You're claiming it's poor placation when there's no reason to believe it's even intended to be any form of placation at all.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2014-03-16 at 11:13 AM.
    "Do not look down, my friend. Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope... Hope for a better day, hope for a new dawn... Or just hope for a good breakfast. You start small, then see what you can get." ~ Covetous Shen
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Seems like this issue is entirely self-made. Who says it's made to keep people playing? How would a mount keep people playing anyway? This was a mount created in 5.2 or 5.3 which they struggled with finding ways to implement. Now they finally do, and now it's a reward for WoW players who tried out Hearthstone. Not something to 'justify paying the subs'. Nothing needs to. It sucks that there is no new content, but you could just unsubscribe, like I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by leaks View Post
    Well it's good to see the keyboard activists in full effect. Doing the laziest, most asinine thing they could think of off the top of their heads and calling it justice while making no difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by C9H20
    Blizzard effectively wants to have its cake and eat it too by pretending to have this groundbreaking war in a faction capital while at the same time being completely unwilling to portray logical consequences of such an event.

They aren't going to put effort into a mount that's both free and just a promotion. Blizzard was just taking advantage of people that are obsessed with mount collecting by bribing them to play their new money cow.

Quote Originally Posted by coldrain View Post
    Nothing in this game is free or will ever belong to us

Monthly access fee required to connect to servers. And we own nothing we pay to access
    But you don't pay to extra to get that mount. And tbh you can basicly get the new mount without wow-sub since you get it by playing Heartstone.

Well, it seems to be working. At least we are all white knights, sheep and fanbois that are just brainwashed. But how comethat you clever guys who see through all the evil sheeming of this evil gaming company still pay?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

Would you rather have a different looking horse or a raid tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon138 View Post
    They aren't going to put effort into a mount that's both free and just a promotion. Blizzard was just taking advantage of people that are obsessed with mount collecting by bribing them to play their new money cow.
    Yeah, well..totally ignoring that if that new money cow is not the type of game I enjoy, they only get me to test it and say "no thanks". Come on dudes...how can Blizzard fire all designers, only have people scheme how to milk everyone but still somehow get people to play the games? Don't games have to be good to be played by people? Oh, I guess that is where the "brainwashed" part comes in. How again do they brainwash us? I don't even see commercials for the game....

The amount of tinfoil hattery leaves me speechless

Quote Originally Posted by FruitBat69 View Post
    Would you rather have a different looking horse or a raid tier?
    I'd rather not have peope who think they are clever by citing things out of context. One can wish, can't one?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

I would rather have 10 protadrakes than 2 china drakes

Still arguing that devs should have spend more time designing a mount that you pay nothing to get? You don't even need to spend money on HS to win 3 matches! Apparently saying this makes me "self-entitled", go figure.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...