<Dare> 9/14h LFM (tank and dps to fill up core positions).

We are a 10 man 9/14h guild on Kil'jaeden that runs on Friday and Saturdays 6 pm pst - 11 pm pst. We are looking for recruits who want to finish the tier strong. Our goals are:
    • Find like-minded and respectable individuals who want to push the game while maintaining common courtesy to fellow members.
    • Finish the current tier before Mythic hits.
    • Recruit for people who are able and willing to hit WoD running and ready to raid in the first week (complete with dungeon gears/approriate gemmings/enchants). NO LEVELING GREEN!
    • *Form a solid group of people that can enjoy each other company in WoW and other games that we choose to pursuit (a lot of us are into d3 atm).

. The groups experience are currently 9/14hm exp with 1% wipes on spoils. We are currently looking for a Tank and a dps with a Tank OS. For more info or if you would like to talk you can pst KyyaL#1648, Badfish aka play87#1234, Lìfendeath, online or add me on real id and send me a message what its regarding and we would love to have a chat. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Bring it to the top again.

- - - Updated - - -

123 we're still looking.

- - - Updated - - -

123 let gooo

- - - Updated - - -

Come one, come all!

Also LF 1 exceptional DPS for this weekend raid. Also, taking x-realm candidates. YOU DO NOT NEED TO TRANSFER TO RUN WITH US.

Hi,

I have a 566 ret/564 prot pali that I'm interested in trying out with your group if you have room. I'm 11/14h exp, and looking for a weekend group to join. All my toons are currently on Bleeding Hollow.
    The only thing is I'm in est, and I don't get home until like 4:30 est at best (which is about 6:30 pst) on Friday. Is the time set in stone?

Please let me know, my id is TheLadyJay#1224.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TheLady; 2014-03-20 at 06:44 PM.

Bring it up!

- - - Updated - - -

10/14 hm now with 5% wipe on thok so almost 11/14 hm!!! PST NEED DPS!