Thread: Hooray !

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratz? Getting to 90 isn't hard, it's just time consuming. I had 9 80's when I quit and that's not even close to what some people have. I remember an old guildie had 32~ level 80's from just constantly playing.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of each 90. Gratz!!

Nice job pal. Looks good too, all those 90's. :-)

I'm more impressed you have 11 names without any alt characters or other shit, hehe. Good job!

Deleted
    Now get legendaries on all of them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiyo View Post
    I'm more impressed you have 11 names without any alt characters or other shit, hehe. Good job!
    Even better, I'm impressed he managed to call one of said characters "Alan", when even "Sagrewhisgrh" is already taken on my server!

Great to see you have achieved something that you wanted to go for, awesome.

But please, please.. No more swag names, it just screams for... No!

Quote Originally Posted by Lafdet View Post
    Great to see you have achieved something that you wanted to go for, awesome.

But please, please.. No more swag names, it just screams for... No!
    Yeah only reason is my hunter was called 'Rolfharris' <--- British people will get that, and it got flagged at like 3am and i was up and feeling very unimaginative and thought fuck it, so voodooswag the hunter >_>.

More impressed with the naming yeah.
    Getting em to 90 just takes time, coming up with 9 non taken names without using variations is a gift among gods.
    Hell, i'm stuck at 4 90's and 2 86 chars with 5 of em having a variation of my mains name and the other one having a name a friend came up with for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Even better, I'm impressed he managed to call one of said characters "Alan", when even "Sagrewhisgrh" is already taken on my server!
    Be even more impressed in that i got that name like a few months ago, decided to change my warriors name and thought fuck it lets try Alan, and it was free! haha was shocked.

Except... we don't know if you bought all of them
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Except... we don't know if you bought all of them
    Knew this would come up , before the whole instant 60 i had two at 85, used the instant 90 on my monk, levelled my shaman, obviously theres no way of proving but oh well take my word, hell i wouldnt spend 60 euro on something that easy

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    More impressed with the naming yeah.
    Getting em to 90 just takes time, coming up with 9 non taken names without using variations is a gift among gods.
    Hell, i'm stuck at 4 90's and 2 86 chars with 5 of em having a variation of my mains name and the other one having a name a friend came up with for me.
    It's so odd that for some this is an issue I play on a server that gets locked up during peak hours with queues and I have all my names without any accents or them being variations of others' name. I should start to see myself as more creative than average

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killer8267 View Post
    Yeah only reason is my hunter was called 'Rolfharris' <--- British people will get that, and it got flagged at like 3am and i was up and feeling very unimaginative and thought fuck it, so voodooswag the hunter >_>.
    Haha, named in annoyance. I give you that

Deleted
    How much did you pay?

Do you not regret names like those?

Serious question.

Congrats on the full team.

More surprised that "Alan" wasn't already taken

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    LMAO....I fell off my seat...

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    How much did you pay?
    That's one way to get it done.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Congrats, but ughh that druid name.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest