Thread: Hooray !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiyo View Post
    I'm more impressed you have 11 names without any alt characters or other shit, hehe. Good job!
    You can just unlock any names you want, really. All good names are taken by characters who've been offline for like years! Usually when I make an alt I just pick any name I want, check if the character occupying it is inactive on the Armory, then just have it unlocked for me.

I got Sorceress, Hanna, Earthbreaker, Mankrik, Mist and Tree (Resto druid of course) that way. Probably a bunch of others too, most of my names were unlocked at some point!

Bread is the paper of the food industry.
    You write your sandwich on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I got Sorceress, Hanna, Earthbreaker, Mankrik, Mist and Tree (Resto druid of course) that way. Probably a bunch of others too, most of my names were unlocked at some point!
    What about Mankrikswife?

Also, gz OP! Leveling 1-90 compared to 1-85, 1-80 back in their expansion indeed got easier, but it still takes loads of time to get 11 characters from 1 to 90 though I need 4 more myself, I might get 1 more to 90 before WoD hits but that would be it, I just cba leveling tons of characters to 90 in a row Unless there'd be an achievement such as Quintessential Quintet for 10 or so max level characters