Thread: Stamped Tricks

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nique View Post
    Can you recommend a good mechanical keyboard for me please Skilldotegg? I would greatly appreciate it!
    You don't need any mechanical keyboard. Just go tol'vir get the debuff on your pet and you are going to make some crazy ranks on juger and malko. If you have any troubles, don't worry your guild will stand for you and try to prove your innocent even if its not possible.

Megablocks cheated. Shoult Cheated. Lets moove on something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterlove View Post
    You don't need any mechanical keyboard. Just go tol'vir get the debuff on your pet and you are going to make some crazy ranks on juger and malko. If you have any troubles, don't worry your guild will stand for you and try to prove your innocent even if its not possible.

Megablocks cheated. Shoult Cheated. Lets moove on something else.
    I just checked out your post history and you seem to love hunters like your name says, in particular Megabloks. I'll see if I can get him to sign your mousepad.

Lets moove on something else.
    BTW, you started this thread. I would request you talk to the admins and get this deleted because all you have done is insult others without any kind of proof. Witch-hunting one could say.

Someone from Blood LEgion responded (you might have heard of them) to your thread with the reason why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    Uhh dps has only really been low lately due to infinite farm / boredom / people playing D3.

(also if you hadn't noticed skilldotgg/crooklyn are trolling you, no one is actually mad lol)
    hence why i replied with "You are a bad troll sir. Nice try though" a few post above.

ITT: Everyone in <Huge in Japan> except Megabloks.

Deleted
    Thanks for checking my post history. My only fan is god so if you get him to sign my mousepad i would be grateful.

It's quite funny, do you really think that he is the only hunter in the world using his racial with stamp.

His stamp is doing 20% of his entire DPS, do you need any other proof? I dont care if he cheated just glad to know. Any hunter with a minimum of knowledge dont believe your words.

Malko likes megablocks so much that he allows him to be competitive with asian hunters.

I dont care about your request

I am going to watch your next raid if megablocks stamp is doing approximately the same dps, drop your paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    ITT: Everyone in <Huge in Japan> except Megabloks.
    I know this is meta AF but what if Hunterlove is Megabloks????? Maybe Megabloks' biggest fan is himself.

If y'all REALLY care about what is going on I guess you can just check Megabloks' VoD's yourself.

Or like, just don't care too much about Megabloks' logs in particular as you can't possibly be THAT good at hitting 5 abilities on cooldown most of the time and keeping up Beast Cleave a lot. /thread

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    I know this is meta AF but what if Hunterlove is Megabloks????? Maybe Megabloks' biggest fan is himself.

Nooo.

Can it be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for checking my post history. My only fan is god so if you get him to sign my mousepad i would be grateful.

His stamp is doing 20% of his entire DPS, do you need any other proof? I dont care if he cheated just glad to know. Any hunter with a minimum of knowledge dont believe your words.

Malko likes megablocks so much that he allows him to be competitive with asian hunters.
    You think pikachu could have beaten the elite four by being pikachu?
    no!

This kind of relationship is what nets out more dps.
    Mega is vry kind to his pets.

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

Quote Originally Posted by Felocity View Post
    You think pikachu could have beaten the elite four by being pikachu?
    no!

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=6991/feed-pet + http://www.wowhead.com/items=0.5?fil...92;crs=1;crv=0

only the best for doge....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felocity View Post
    Maybe it will help you guys break top 15 u.s next tier also. Start loving those pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissthebaby View Post
    Maybe it will help you guys break top 15 u.s next tier also. Start loving those pets.
    that's it u r getting reported to ren..........

Take my advice Kisstehbaby, get a good keyboard, there are many resources other than me for finding a good mechanical keyboard.

whats with these random shots at hij lmao

tier is over how do ranks even matter still? A lot of top 10 US guilds can't even one night clear

10+ Year Old Account

Number 1 Enchantment shaman world 8) soon to be deathknight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crooklyn View Post
    whats with these random shots at hij lmao
    Wanted to see how many HiJ clan members were lurking about.

All the trash talking aside, did a few tests with my guildie (who is a troll, so he has access to berserking) - popping berserking with stampede led to 2 hits more (obv testing with the same buffs[none] and haste (~14.2k because that's what he had. Geared for surv because he's filthy).
    It doesn't explain the remaining 3 extra attacks his pets magically did, and it doesn't explain why their damage is literally double that of the other hunter in his raid.
    By no means do I want a "witch hunt". I just want to know if the parses are legit or not, really. As said, Megabloks frequents the forums, and with the heavy attention this thread now has from his guildies, I'm sure he knows of it. I find it a bit odd that he wouldn't respond and disclose what happened :/.

Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    I wish, if my epeen bots didnt show the difference after I got a mechanical keyboard and a heroic wf trinket from a normal one I would never believe it either. Trust me if you aren't quite where you think you should be in damage definitely get a mechanical keyboard.
    I hope you burn in hell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by officerlahey View Post
    tier is over how do ranks even matter still?
    Tier is over, but we are stuck with it until december. Now only thing that is keeping SoO atleast somehow interesting are those ranks. Who gets the most trinket procs and who can make those procs in use. Who can squeeze most dps? When someone isn't playing it fair, it ruins competion for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    All the trash talking aside, did a few tests with my guildie (who is a troll, so he has access to berserking) - popping berserking with stampede led to 2 hits more (obv testing with the same buffs[none] and haste (~14.2k because that's what he had. Geared for surv because he's filthy).
    It doesn't explain the remaining 3 extra attacks his pets magically did, and it doesn't explain why their damage is literally double that of the other hunter in his raid.
    By no means do I want a "witch hunt". I just want to know if the parses are legit or not, really. As said, Megabloks frequents the forums, and with the heavy attention this thread now has from his guildies, I'm sure he knows of it. I find it a bit odd that he wouldn't respond and disclose what happened :/.
    Berserking and Bloodlust? Does bloodlust give them extra attacks?