BE vs Pandaren WW Monk for pvp

Can't decide between the two and looking at racials I'm not sure the difference gap is big enough to make much of a difference. Any body have any thoughts on horde racials benefiting more then others? I'm sure undead would always be the top choice but I want to try something different.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't look at racials when creating my characters.
    I go by what looks best to me, but if you want a decent racial that's not undead, I would have to say orc for Blood Fury and the reduced stun passive. My own monk is Pandaren, but the racial is pretty much useless as it DR's with Paralysis.

Like dual, I go more for cosmetic looks. Belf will easily look better in 99% of the armor out there or that will ever be created over a Pandaren since Panda stretches it uncharacteristically (though at least their snouts don't have the problem Worgens have with helms).

Otherwise Panda for now, though it'll probably break even with the next expansion since belf is getting a racial buff.

Ya I wasn't sure if it really made a huge difference or not. Silence vs sleep but I guess the added extra energy regen helps too. And I agree, even though the pandaren model art is newer/nicer the gear looks much better on BE's.

I hate every single thing about Blood Elves, but if you're just looking at racials I'd say they beat Pandaren for PVP and even more so come WOD. That said, just go with one of the cooler horde races instead of BE scum.

For PvP Orc is the best for WW while Undead is the best for MW, between the BE and Panda though it makes hardly any difference, neither race is particularly good. Go with whichever looks best to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    For PvP Orc is the best for WW while Undead is the best for MW, between the BE and Panda though it makes hardly any difference, neither race is particularly good. Go with whichever looks best to you.
    In his case, for WW i think BE is better simply for the additional silence/interrupt. The resource gen is nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    In his case, for WW i think BE is better simply for the additional silence/interrupt. The resource gen is nice too.
    Would depend on the type of PvP honestly. Say he runs Warlock/Monk/Shaman in 3s, having the silence is good sometimes, but it DRs the Warlock silence. Plus Monks already have a silence, so the BE racial would DR that as well. In fact, every good 3s comp for a Monk has a silence on it, WW/Mage/X, WW/Lock/X, WW/SPriest/X, WW/Hunter/X, the four strongest WW comps all have partners with a blanket silence which the BE racial will DR.

Not to say that's necessarily bad, I'm BE on my Priest and the silence can come in handy at times for sure. But a lot of the time it's basically useless and just DRs better silences.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehwall View Post
    Can't decide between the two and looking at racials I'm not sure the difference gap is big enough to make much of a difference. Any body have any thoughts on horde racials benefiting more then others? I'm sure undead would always be the top choice but I want to try something different.
    Just go undead and use tmorph.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gestapo View Post
    I hate every single thing about Blood Elves, but if you're just looking at racials I'd say they beat Pandaren for PVP and even more so come WOD. That said, just go with one of the cooler horde races instead of BE scum.
    i roll BE to troll people like you lol
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.