Deleted

MoP at lower price

Hi guys, do u think there will be some kind of discount for mop before WoD? Or where can I get MoP really cheap? EU

Deleted
    I don't think there will be any lower cost edition of the standard game.

Other places to get the game for cheaper (not the pre-order edition, you get the game when it's released) are g2play.net and g2a.com.

you can get it for 15€ doesnt seem expensive at the moment...
    might get cheaper a while after WoD, same as the others... Most are even "free" atm...

I doubt it get significantly more cheaper than now before WoD tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Hallufauz View Post
    I don't think there will be any lower cost edition of the standard game.

Other places to get the game for cheaper (not the pre-order edition, you get the game when it's released) are g2play.net and g2a.com.

I think you are answering in relation to WoD, the OP though is asking if MoP will go down before WoD comes out.

Usually it's Soon™ after the next expansion that the Battle.chest gets updated and the previous expansion goes down in price.

Deleted
    thx for your answers elderamy and alexkeren

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexkeren View Post
    I think you are answering in relation to WoD, the OP though is asking if MoP will go down before WoD comes out.

Usually it's Soon™ after the next expansion that the Battle.chest gets updated and the previous expansion goes down in price.
    however its pretty cheap at the moment - and since you can preorder WOD now, and get the 90 boost right away, i dont see why they shouldnt add MOP into the battlechest soon, perhaps some months b4 WOD release ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna necro this thread, even though its not dead.

Does anyone know if there is a sale for both wow/mop for a cheap price. Before the WoD pre-purchase, both wow/mop was sitting at $40 (25% discount which was then $30). After the WoD pre-purchase, its now sitting at $75 (all three included, 17% off) which is something I didn't want to do. I know I can get a cheaper price for WoD later at the holidays.