Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Gracchus: Fear and wonder, a powerful combination.
    Falco: You really think people are going to be seduced by that?
    Gracchus: I think he knows what Rome is. Rome is the mob. Conjure magic for them and they'll be distracted. Take away their freedom and still they'll roar. The beating heart of Rome is not the marble of the senate, it's the sand of the coliseum. He'll bring them death - and they will love him for it.

If Blizzard fans got there way they would run this game into the ground to it's eventual death and love it till they realize it's ruined. Blizzard knows what you guys are..The mob. And Blizzard knows what's best for there game. More then you do.
    ^
    Brilliant and true.
    Princesses can kill knights to rescue dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Normally I'm not bothered by the amount of stupidity that occurs in this sector of the interweb -it's to be expected- but recently, more than some of the headlines I've glanced at have induced a chronic state of "double-take".
    So. They made changes you do not like, WoD is taking longer than you like, they are putting an Online shop in WoW and from, these your conclusion is that Blizzard is neglecting WoW?

If you this is how you present your arguments, you have to do a lot lot better.

As a side note, just how long did SC2 and D3 took to release from the previous iteration?

WoD is not taking any longer than previous expansion, assuming it hits later this year. It may not be as quick as you or even Blizzards likes but if you work in the games industry, you should know that games do slip. It does not implies neglect.

You can twist this as you like.

For some, it means they are taking their time to make sure it is polished. Consider that Cata was not that well received and fans seems to have a very bi-polar opinion of MoP.

For others, like you, it means Blizzards does not care about WoW, they are not putting in resources into WoW and that is why it is late.

Yeah uh, what happened to project titan again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by militaryspartan View Post
    Yeah uh, what happened to project titan again?
    Rumor was it was too similar to Titanfall, and they got beat to the punch and had to scrap it. I think it's getting to the point where other publishers will be able to copy Blizz's new IPs and release long before they do. I'm glad they take their time, but it's going to reach a threshold where it's untenable from a business pov.

i thought diablo was.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

ITT: WoD is taking too long therefore Warcraft is Blizzard's "most neglected franchise by FAR" despite the fact that SC and Diablo see far less frequent additions, far less developer attention, and much slower development cycles.

How silly, you can criticize the broken promise of the shorter expansion cycle without drawing out hyperbolic arguments relating to other Blizzard franchises in some kind of conspiracy that they're just using WoW as a cash cow. Occam's Razor, Blizzard is just an incredibly slow developer and doesn't know how to make accurate predictions.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Rumor was it was too similar to Titanfall, and they got beat to the punch and had to scrap it. I think it's getting to the point where other publishers will be able to copy Blizz's new IPs and release long before they do. I'm glad they take their time, but it's going to reach a threshold where it's untenable from a business pov.
    project titan was suppose to be like a sci fi MMOFPS.
    titanfall looks nothing like sci fi
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Occam's Razor, Blizzard is just an incredibly slow developer and doesn't know how to make accurate predictions.
    I agree with that.
    But, they're also liars, apparently.

- - - Updated - - -

Really, it's my naivete for thinking those blue posts mean anything.